Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Wait. 

Maybe I should reveal it. 

If it will keep us off him, maybe. Right now, Naz is high on my list. Mwil maybe. Counselor has still not been cleared by any method. 

Those are my top three

Since I'm out of moves, I jailkept squire the other night when he died.

It was high risk high reward, wanted to test whether I could prevent a death note hit. 

Malf just said I would stand by with my weapon and "protect" my target but couldn't expand on much else.

for the results of another move, check the white font. please don't out this message if you find it.

I'm assuming since squires death was an "accident" i didn't get the chance to save hi

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If it will keep us off him, maybe. Right now, Naz is high on my list. Mwil maybe. Counselor has still not been cleared by any method. 

Those are my top three

I'm a little squeamish about lynching someone on my sensor. But as far as actual reads go I think mwil tops the chart for me.

I don't like missions ability. but I read matts as civ when he quit and other than mission outright voting for claimed sensor he hasn't done anything that indicates his scum game really. He's a tough read though.

Not so wild theory, but definitely more of a hunch to ponder than a theory I think we need to chase right now. This is my best case against mission. 

Mission loves chatty. He's not inactive in there when he's scum. 

IF my sensor had 5 clears (or if there's multiple scum groups, one side or the other knew none of theirs were implicated) they could've been discussing 'dome's sensor move' that cleared a bunch of players. 

If mission sees that (coupled with my theory earlier about mission being told to use his vote to try to lolcelar himself with what would likely be seen as a 'civ move') he uses his 3-vote move and votes for the guy that people were talking about in chatty.

That's scum mission 101 IMO.... but it's literally my only read on him and it's based on a theory. A theory that makes sense, but it's just a theory.

He's very unlikely to do anything to help unless he sees a chance to clear himself. Even then he might not take it. 

If ET is the godfather he's playing exactly how I expected.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm a little squeamish about lynching someone on my sensor. But as far as actual reads go I think mwil tops the chart for me.

I don't like missions ability. but I read matts as civ when he quit and other than mission outright voting for claimed sensor he hasn't done anything that indicates his scum game really. He's a tough read though.

Not so wild theory, but definitely more of a hunch to ponder than a theory I think we need to chase right now. This is my best case against mission. 

Mission loves chatty. He's not inactive in there when he's scum. 

IF my sensor had 5 clears (or if there's multiple scum groups, one side or the other knew none of theirs were implicated) they could've been discussing 'dome's sensor move' that cleared a bunch of players. 

If mission sees that (coupled with my theory earlier about mission being told to use his vote to try to lolcelar himself with what would likely be seen as a 'civ move') he uses his 3-vote move and votes for the guy that people were talking about in chatty.

That's scum mission 101 IMO.... but it's literally my only read on him and it's based on a theory. A theory that makes sense, but it's just a theory.

He's very unlikely to do anything to help unless he sees a chance to clear himself. Even then he might not take it. 

If ET is the godfather he's playing exactly how I expected.

Mission would not be on stable ground for me. If I were giving it percentages, it's one of those 52/48 type things and movable. 

The way I see it - 

Dingo - claimed 1x tracker, un countered (and it's been out there). For me, this is the biggest thing. In this game, a tracker is to be expected. We also have a confirmed 1x watcher. If we have another tracker, I feel like they would have countered or at least brought it up by now. 

Mission - we have been discussing

James - I've stated my case on this. If anyone disagrees with my point, we can absolutely have that conversation, but his claim 100% makes sense and has circumstantial proof to support. If he's lying, it's a freaking damn good lie in my opinion. His willingness to basically just die off screams town to me as well. 

Mwil - Torn on this one. He was on the sensor. We assume that light had invest proof, but not a guarantee. But the biggest thing over the last 24+ hours during this whole thing is how far my faith in him being town plummeted. 

Counselor - Not on the sensor. Has been wanting a consensus on everything and basically playing follow the leader. I don't love that, but also don't know that it's super atypical. He's soft claimed lie detector, kinda sorta? But we have no results from that and at this point, I don't know that I would consider it reliable. 

Naz - not on the unsensor, complete and total unknown. 

I think we have two scum left. I can certainly remove you and I from the equation, so here is where we stand. 33% chance out of the gate. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mwil - Torn on this one. He was on the sensor. We assume that light had invest proof, but not a guarantee. But the biggest thing over the last 24+ hours during this whole thing is how far my faith in him being town plummeted. 

Same

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Counselor - Not on the sensor. Has been wanting a consensus on everything and basically playing follow the leader. I don't love that, but also don't know that it's super atypical. He's soft claimed lie detector, kinda sorta? But we have no results from that and at this point, I don't know that I would consider it reliable. 

I’ve had a civ read on counselor. But it’s not based on anything and faded today, just like my read on MWil

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Why do I keep getting perverted anime advertisements on this thread? No lie 

Wife Sacrifice

This Sexy Young Beast is to Good at Taking off my Clothes?

What the **** is this? Malf you polluted the thread with all your anime names. 

Y’all getting these too?

Adblock ftw. 

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Yes. I mentioned it to Webby to take a look at. The ad network serves up stuff independent of what hosts may or may not want.

Given that this thread has lots of killing and references to Death Note, it's not all that surprising it's trying to push hentai.

Kind of like how the "I'm Having A Baby" thread sends me ads on diapers and lactation consultants.

Adblock. 

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This will not help my insomnia 

Have you tried sleeping? 

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Woz was the right move as it killed Swag too. Good call Dingo. 

I think we just had good timing, I think the shinagami eyes killed Swag. (Half life so he could only live X amount of days) 

Either way, sorry woz but I would've voted you no matter what with the "town protects scum" even if I did agree it made sense because Rem was neutral save for Misa. 

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

also, naz and james creep me out still

I'm in the same camp.