Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Same

I’ve had a civ read on counselor. But it’s not based on anything and faded today, just like my read on MWil

I'm kind of leaning Naz. He delayed in voting. His vote didn't matter against swag. Counselor was at least the tie breaker, that gives him a little credit, in my opinion. I Feel like Naz may have been waiting how the vote shook out to make his vote. Constantly waited, saying he leaned swag, but didn't cast his vote until it honestly didn't matter. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm kind of leaning Naz. He delayed in voting. His vote didn't matter against swag. Counselor was at least the tie breaker, that gives him a little credit, in my opinion. I Feel like Naz may have been waiting how the vote shook out to make his vote. Constantly waited, saying he leaned swag, but didn't cast his vote until it honestly didn't matter. 

At the point I voted it was 4-3 SwAg.

I could have easily tied it if I voted Mission but stuck with my gut. I wouldn't say that my vote didn't matter. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

At the point I voted it was 4-3 SwAg.

I could have easily tied it if I voted Mission but stuck with my gut. I wouldn't say that my vote didn't matter. 

Voting mission when I’m still on mission wouldn’t have worked though.

Swag would’ve known I’d switch to him and told you to just bus him.

• Like 1

Just now, Nazgul said:

Total? Or just red mafia? Because we have a secondary mafia too.

Truthfully, doesn't matter. 

Light is certainly primary mafia and tied to Misa. There could maybe be another individual in this group, but I struggle to think of whom it may have been. 

Rags said he was solo, and he hadn't lied about anything else, but the "secondary mafia" in the OP gives me some pause. He may very well have had a partner. He picks / chooses his lies. Yes, I do believe that he is mostly honest...but there are times where he is not, and I think the survival of his own mafia would be one of those instances. 

But 3 red / 1 black / 1 SK is too few in a 23 man game in my opinion. I think 4/1/1 or 3/2/1 is more likely. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Voting mission when I’m still on mission wouldn’t have worked though.

Swag would’ve known I’d switch to him and told you to just bus him.

SwAg wasn't even active until after the vote. You think he let himself get lynched? He didnt even vote.

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I think Light is the only red mafia left.

Will be curious to see if there's one more left or not after him, there aren't any more Kira's in the anime since they've all died save for Light. 

Would you agree that there are two scum left? So maybe one red, one black? Maybe someone from yotsuba group with rags?

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Truthfully, doesn't matter. 

Light is certainly primary mafia and tied to Misa. There could maybe be another individual in this group, but I struggle to think of whom it may have been. 

Rags said he was solo, and he hadn't lied about anything else, but the "secondary mafia" in the OP gives me some pause. He may very well have had a partner. He picks / chooses his lies. Yes, I do believe that he is mostly honest...but there are times where he is not, and I think the survival of his own mafia would be one of those instances. 

But 3 red / 1 black / 1 SK is too few in a 23 man game in my opinion. I think 4/1/1 or 3/2/1 is more likely. 

I don’t know flavor. What makes most sense?

3:3:1?