Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t know flavor. What makes most sense?

3:3:1?

Possible. In one of the games, pretty sure it was Rack's marvel game, one of the things discussed was the traditional percentage of scum in any given game. I thought someone said up to like 38% or something like that, so technically 7 out of 23 would still work. If there are three left though, and we brick this one, we deserve to lose given that I can remove you and I from the equation. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I wish it was that simple 

It is, don't over think it. Remember that squire invested in me as well and came back clear. My ability, as you've noted, seems pretty town friendly, and I'm just as exposed as you are. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Possible. In one of the games, pretty sure it was Rack's marvel game, one of the things discussed was the traditional percentage of scum in any given game. I thought someone said up to like 38% or something like that, so technically 7 out of 23 would still work. If there are three left though, and we brick this one, we deserve to lose given that I can remove you and I from the equation. 

That’s a ton of scum for a one scum team game but when you have two scum teams town actually gets another set of eyes when they scum hunt for each other.... 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It is, don't over think it. Remember that squire invested in me as well and came back clear. My ability, as you've noted, seems pretty town friendly, and I'm just as exposed as you are. 

Yeah but you don’t know what happens to me when I play. 

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

Would you agree that there are two scum left? So maybe one red, one black? Maybe someone from yotsuba group with rags?

I agree there are two left, I don't know what the other scum would be though. Maybe the random Death note thing, Rags had a partner or another SK. 

I don't know who the last red would be, likely a black given we have 3 read. 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 6:47 PM, James said:
On 6/22/2019 at 6:46 PM, DingoLadd said:

His dad is a good guy through and through, even kidnaps his own sun at gunpoint to prove he isn't Kira.

Okay. If we're all really sure, then we can vote me. Like I said yesterday, my role is useless now.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 6:55 PM, Nazgul said:
On 6/22/2019 at 6:53 PM, DingoLadd said:

I'd vote Dome but no one wants to jump on that train, I'll just stick on Ted since my gut says scum. 

Dome has the second highest amount of votes (3) right now though, while Ted only has 1 (yours).
Gut or not - a Ted vote here doesn't really help anything.