Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Would Raye be a mason? Not have a better role?

I think that's why his info is blank on the OP. I think he and she were Masons. I also think it's notable his fiance is with him at death, but not mentioned by name by malf.  James also made comments before he claimed that would kind of later support his claim (essentially that it became a little better after day one, which is when Orcas died lol). He also mentioned his role was useless (likely due to Orcas death as well)

If he's lying about his claim, I think he's doing a damn good job about it. I believe it, honestly

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Didn’t dingo claim tracker?

Yep. 1 shot. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Would Raye be a mason? Not have a better role?

I think the mason part makes sense because if he had a normal role, it would just be listed. Instead it's just town, either implying he's powerless when every other town has at 1 ability (even if a 1shot) so there's something being hidden with that ability. Hiding the mason part makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m confused by this

Orca was Raye, rack (I think) was Steve Mason. All similar level characters to me for the most part. If those are characters in the game, I don't see why she couldn't be

Edited by Forge
The --> she
  • Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Orca was Raye, rack (I think) was Steve Mason. All similar level characters to me for the most part. If those are characters in the game, I don't see why the couldn't be

Gotcha. I confused mason the role with mason the person

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I think the mason part makes sense because if he had a normal role, it would just be listed. Instead it's just town, either implying he's powerless when every other town has at 1 ability (even if a 1shot) so there's something being hidden with that ability. Hiding the mason part makes sense. 

Pretty sure im the one who pointed this out 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dome said:

I feel like Naz and James are connected. 

Lots of little stuff.

will explore more in depth tomorrow.

Dingo liked this post

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Yep. 1 shot. 

And this post made me wonder why he liked the first one.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@DingoLadd wha don’t you like about James then?

His general activity and playstyle, plus the fact he's determined to be an inactive modkill instead of contributing. Not exactly scummy but could be scum hiding as incompetent town. 

. @Forge - 2nd most cleared townie IMO. 

2. bcb123 - Kiyomi Takada - town - roleblocking ability

3. The best mafia player left /obviously town. - @DingoLadd

4. @MWil23 - I have concerns but the sensor is enough for me to go to mission. 

5. squire - town - weak death note cop

6. TheKillerNacho - town - Aiber - 1 shot redirector

7. et80 - touta matsuda-  town - odd night death cop 

8. touch - Anthony Rester - Even Night Death Note Cop

9. @Dome - The most cleared townie. 

10. rack - Steve Mason - town - 1 shot Gladiator

11. swag - misa - Mafia - Shinigami Eyes - Day invests 

12. Ragnarok - Secondary Mafia - 3rd Kira, Original Death Note Holder, Rolecop

13. Pickle Rick - L - town - Jack of all trades

14. @Nazgul - Inactive and my no.2 lynch candidate. 

15. Ted - Mello - Serial Killer

16. Orca - Raye Penber - town

17. @James  - See above. 

18. @Counselor - Town lean for now, but Counselor has played well this game....could be coaching. 

19. Utley - Teru Mikimi - Mafia - FBI Agent

20. woz - town - DeathNote Proof/Bulletproof/ Misa Amane Personal Bodyguard 

21. Glen - Wedy - Town - 1 shot watcher

22. @mission27 - My no.1 lynch target for now, I can see the town read on him but ehhh mission is always hard to guess. 

Mission. 

I'm honestly not sure which is the best option but I'm leaning mission for now barring night info. 

• Like 1

I'm not going to respond to these right now since I have to go to bed since I work in less than 6 hours, but I'll claim tomorrow to prove my innocence if needed. It's at that point in the game where being overly protective of my identity may be detrimental since it's casting doubts on me.

so dingo just went:

1. james is connected to naz (liked my post that said this)

2. i believe james mason claim

3. james is tied for my no. 2 lynch candidate after mission

all in a matter of minutes.

I don't know how you could believe James mason claim but also question his alignment unless you guys think Malf lied to orca about who his fiance was. 

Edited by Dome

8 hours ago, Dome said:

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Raye Penber came home from a long day at work.

He had to try to track down some Kira suspects, and so far, no luck.

His finance was waiting for him. She tried giving him some advice on the case, but he reminded her that she was his fiance now, and not with the FBI.

"How many times must I remind her of this", he thought. "Dinner isn't even ready". His fiance went back into the bedroom.

He huffed as he opened the fridge, but caught some movement out of the corner of his eye.

He opened his mouth to yell, but it was too late. The bullet pierced his throat and he died immediately.

The only reason I don't think that the bolded would imply tracker/investigator is that he only flipped town and didn't flip any type of invest ability. TBH, here's what I think:

Scum:

Dingo

Mission

Civ:

Forge

Dome

Me

No read:

James

Naz

Counselor