Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

On 6/23/2019 at 8:19 PM, Dome said:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doublevoter

A 1-shot triple vote is a lylo move. 

I think a 1-shot move like that is more scum sided. It can decide a lynch when the numbers get low. I think a town voter ability would be more like ETs and not a one shot power move.

Hear me out. I'm gonna be thinking about this tonight.

Mission could've just blown it early cause he wanted to, OR his team could've told him to use the move.

They could've tried to lolclear him with what was recently seen as a "town move" after I said I thought matts/mission was town already. Without that lolclear they know at some point mission will fall victim to "well he hasn't help and won't help so lets try it" and using the 1-shot vote move as a lolclear attempt for a few extra days is more likely to pay off than trying to get him to lylo to use it.

It makes sense.

SwAg liked this.

Did he like it because it was correct and that's just swag not being able to help himself?

Or because it was completely off?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

SwAg liked this.

Did he like it because it was correct and that's just swag not being able to help himself?

Or because it was completely off?

Depends on whether or not he'd believe Mission to be Black/Town sided.

Do you think that Rags is on his own in black or no?

Are we looking at probably something like 1 red/1 black or 2 red?

On 6/19/2019 at 10:14 AM, SwAg said:

James is just a genuinely enjoyable part of any game regardless of his alignment simply for the commentary.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:43 AM, SwAg said:

James is absolute fire the way he comes into the thread, every time.

On 6/22/2019 at 4:55 PM, SwAg said:

I think it’s ******* ridiculous.  But, also, I’m constantly arbitrarily held to different standards.  I already think squire is scum, but I don’t think he was really a late switch since he was on that the whole way.  So, I think the switches that irked me the most was Forge.

James didn’t switch to me, but I trust him.  Even when I am on the ropes, my boy is talking about policy lynching me for being sexually active like a bad girl.  Bless him.

On 6/24/2019 at 6:48 AM, SwAg said:

Also, shouldn’t Orca have flipped Town Neighbor or Mason if what James said is true, rather than basically Vanilla Town?

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

James is lying.

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

@James just gish galloped and got his role name wrong, and is faking the AFK death.

I was starting to get suspicious of swag constantly talking up james before this flip after james claim.

Not sure what to make of swag pointing out the obvious here against james. Trying to bus a teammate like james wouldn't have bought swag that many civ points at the time had he been able to flip it. I don't know if swag is this blatant about calling james out if they're teammates.

That would mean james would likely only be teammates with rags if he were scum.

I'll look into this later today, but think about this if you remember.. How did james feel about rags push of my sensor and my counterpush in return? did he comment or stay out of it? What about after I'd red-lettered rags? 

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Depends on whether or not he'd believe Mission to be Black/Town sided.

Do you think that Rags is on his own in black or no?

Are we looking at probably something like 1 red/1 black or 2 red?

I think "secondary mafia" points to him not being alone.

On 6/23/2019 at 5:01 PM, SwAg said:

That doesn’t make sense.  The inverse is actually a better question:

If you’re dying scum, of a secondary faction, why would you not make up an invest on someone and claim they’re Mafia?

This interaction is interesting

On 6/23/2019 at 5:03 PM, James said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see what you give us with your dying breath

Swag said A LOT with his dying breath.

This exchange is interesting and really flown under the radar:

On 6/23/2019 at 2:48 AM, SwAg said:

Y’all have to be on stupid pills to believe Ragnarok and squire.  Guaranteed Mafia, easy clap boys.

Here James wants to go Squire

On 6/23/2019 at 2:56 AM, James said:

I think we go squire first though. Rag putting himself out there more and claiming squire's set to die anyway makes me think its better for them if squire lives longer. But I'm pretty tired so maybe I'm just being dumb right now.

Even Forge admits James has been off with his voting from the get go:

On 6/23/2019 at 2:58 AM, Forge said:

Your votes have been largely baffling

Here's his explanation:

On 6/23/2019 at 3:02 AM, James said:

I kinda wanted to switch to rag last second, but if I was wrong I would've felt like I was wasting 2 days. Wasted vote > wasted days.

Day 2, yeah. I didn't want to vote for glem, no good target was anywhere close for me though.

Day 1 I stand by sticking on pickle the entire time. Even knowing his role I'm still okay with that decision.

Forge says this as well:

On 6/23/2019 at 3:06 AM, Forge said:

You also pushed mission at a weird time I thought earlier today, and then pushed someone else today in the middle of deciding between like dingo / rags (can't remember who... Maybe Naz?). Its really not so much the votes, but I guess the timing and randomness  you've put out there? I thought about it earlier. Maybe just me, but struck a chord

His response satisfied Forge:

On 6/23/2019 at 3:09 AM, James said:

Naz I was looking for a reaction after dingo's claim. Mission I was just super late to the party.

On 6/23/2019 at 3:13 AM, Forge said:

Fair enough

Unless Forge can give me a fake mask (malf told me it offered some form of security) then I believe his claim. And am willing to look past any weird posts for right now like the interaction with James earlier.

Nobody else has turned with a role that looks like it would’ve given me the mask so I doubt there would be no CC for that if he and dingo were capitalizing on a mask mechanic that another player had 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What does your gut say that means?

He was with rags. 

When I get back from running some morning errands I’ll reread rags push of my sensor and my counterpush, then the red letter day. 

James obviously had enough hunch about whatever was going on with rags that he was hesitant to lynch him. I don’t remember him saying much about it at the time.

i have dingo a pass for the exact same push in my sensor that rags was making, but I gave him a pass because it just wasn’t a mistake I saw rags making as town but dingo maybe could’ve