Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Forge would I be correct in assuming that you're completely unwilling to go dingo?

You would not be. Do I think that there are better targets? Yes. Does Forge have hairbrained and crackpot ideas that could suggest dingo is not town? Yes lol

Just now, Forge said:

You would not be.

Good to know

Just now, Forge said:

Do I think that there are better targets? Yes.

Mission and Naz?

Just now, Forge said:

Does Forge have hairbrained and crackpot ideas that could suggest dingo is not town? Yes lol

I also have some pretty hairbrained/crackpot ideas that I've been 100% willing to share, aside from his late push on Dome and voting pattern.

*Restraining myself from bringing up the Matts/Dingo apples given to Malf for a death note gif interaction again*

That said, Mission and Naz aren't really "playing" and I'm going to be mad if I lose to a slow roller. If I lose to someone who is out in the open out playing me, so be it. Then again, I'm wired differently from most people here in that regard.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Mission and Naz?

Mine would probably be Naz & Counselor, but I'm willing to go with the Dome / Dingo gut on Counselor. He's played really well this game. Been hard to pin down for the most part. But those are the two I have the most questions about. 

Just now, Dome said:

Idk why counselor is so under my radar. 

Just get civ vibes from him even though he’s completely unknown.

!00% agreed. TBH, he hasn't claimed anything at all remotely or really contributed. He's been eager to see which way we'll go and follow based upon that. That concerns me tbh...but I also have civ gut vibes from him for no reason whatsoever. Maybe it's just because Mission/Naz/Dingo have given me more scummy vibes.

Just now, Forge said:

Mine would probably be Naz & Counselor, but I'm willing to go with the Dome / Dingo gut on Counselor. He's played really well this game. Been hard to pin down for the most part. But those are the two I have the most questions about. 

See above on my thoughts on Counselor.

Serious question:

Show me my blind spot for my civ read on him. I'd love to hear it tbh.

Just now, Dome said:

@Forge what’s your case for dingo being town? Sorry if you’ve explained it a billion times 

It's actually super simple and can be blown up in a second - 

HIs claim is out there, no CC, but specifically, his ability. 1x tracker matches up with 1x watcher that Glen was, nobody has countered that ability at this point, and I think it's extremely unlikely in a game of 23 people that there is no tracker. Nobody else has claimed to be a tracker so the most logical progression is that Dingo would be the tracker. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

!00% agreed. TBH, he hasn't claimed anything at all remotely or really contributed. He's been eager to see which way we'll go and follow based upon that. That concerns me tbh...but I also have civ gut vibes from him for no reason whatsoever. Maybe it's just because Mission/Naz/Dingo have given me more scummy vibes.

I wouldn’t say counselor hasn’t contributed. He asks relevant questions and points out stuff that doesn’t make sense to him. 

I agree that constantly looking for a consensus is concerning.  But if he was looking to blend in with the vote, constantly asking others where he should vote and getting everyone to agree defeats the purpose.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

It's actually super simple and can be blown up in a second - 

HIs claim is out there, no CC, but specifically, his ability. 1x tracker matches up with 1x watcher that Glen was, nobody has countered that ability at this point, and I think it's extremely unlikely in a game of 23 people that there is no tracker. Nobody else has claimed to be a tracker so the most logical progression is that Dingo would be the tracker. 

I had a 1-shot watcher too