Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Side note, being the other hard push on swag didn't hurt the idea that he's town in my eyes. Possible bus, but it looks good on the surface at any rage

There are multiple scum teams though. Pushing one to them to death doesn’t exclude you from being on the other team.

he pushed swag, but he also backup up rags push of my sensor 

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Idk why counselor is so under my radar. 

Just get civ vibes from him even though he’s completely unknown.

Mine would probably be Naz & Counselor, but I'm willing to go with the Dome / Dingo gut on Counselor. He's played really well this game. Been hard to pin down for the most part. But those are the two I have the most questions about. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

See above on my thoughts on Counselor.

Serious question:

Show me my blind spot for my civ read on him. I'd love to hear it tbh.

I’m town ask me whatever you want. Also I have a gut feeling after sleeping on this last night Dingo is fake claiming. Dingo doesn’t participate like this without blowing things up if he is town. He switched his vote to Dome got called to the carpet for it. The statements he made didn’t make sense. I’d go Dome but I’m keeping my vote on Ted for now. Then he votes Dome. Then he switches to Ted after the run. He said he waited till everyone moved votes on the player he wanted but mentioned Dome as the player he said he’d go and moved his votes to Ted. That didn’t make sense. Then claimed he was on Ted all D3 as his out. After thinking about it he is sliding under the radar and until right now he hasn’t really been requestioned for it as his claim was just believed he used a 1 shot move night one? The man that loves to throw chaos used his move night one? Not buying it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Forge if he’s the only tracker why would he be one shot?

in this game where mafia seems to have had multiple day moves a tracker is less valuable to town and more valuable to scum 

Glen's watcher was also a one shot. I believe Nacho was a 1 shot redirector, Rack was a one shot, etc. It fits the narrative. Trackers seem like a typical town move, but I get what you are saying. 

Want a really weird tinfoil thought?

What are the odds that the top ten players in this game from OP are all town? 

Want a really weird tinfoil thought?

What are the odds that the top ten players in this game from OP are all town? 

I think it’s RNG and I’ve had strange occurrences like that as well.

not a read I’m willing to put anything into at all.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Why the emphasis on me then? Let's have everyone claim something and go from there.

Well, you and counselor for me. Counselor is a town read for others and I'm willing to go with that. 

Mission hasn't claimed, ability is known, yours is not. 

Mwil hasn't claimed, was on Dome's sensor as town, you were not. 

Dingo has claimed. James has claimed. 

Dome was outed. 

I’m fine with claiming if you need me to but I don’t think it’s necessary. Because if it is true that you need the eyes to see. And Dingo (I don’t know how he would know this but hmmmm) is saying it’s true that Misa died from the eyes then it couldn’t it mean the eyes are gone? And just claiming in thread would out us for kills? 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m fine with claiming if you need me to but I don’t think it’s necessary. Because if it is true that you need the eyes to see. And Dingo (I don’t know how he would know this but hmmmm) is saying it’s true that Misa died from the eyes then it couldn’t it mean the eyes are gone? And just claiming in thread would out us for kills? 

Lots of spelling errors or missed words  but I won’t edit. You get the point 

Just now, Dome said:

@Forge remember hiw it was obvious to you and swag (and probably matts too) who I was but nobody killed me?

you think it’s inactive mafia that missed that?

Definitely possible. Lack of source material knowledge could certainly impact that (seems Swag used the eyes, so it's not impossible that he simply received the knowledge of your role from there). 

• Like 1