Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think james is going to vote. 

I don't have any idea why a townie would just "nope" out of a game without any controversy sparking it. 

TBH at this point if he’s town and votes we may be screwed.

Like Dome said I just don’t see it as a mechanic in the game where scum would have to put themselves. I doubt Malf thought of hey people won’t pick up on this so let’s include it in the game. And then a scum team would have to say hmmm who would pick up on this let’s kill them right away. And you are part of that group? And then you are still alive to this day? 

Just now, Counselor said:

Like Dome said I just don’t see it as a mechanic in the game where scum would have to put themselves. I doubt Malf thought of hey people won’t pick up on this so let’s include it in the game. And then a scum team would have to say hmmm who would pick up on this let’s kill them right away. And you are part of that group? And then you are still alive to this day? 

Out themselves 

Just now, MWil23 said:

You guys pooping on my crazy theories only makes me want to think of more. I’m typically left by scum to the end because I’m a town loose cannon.

You and I both. I think I’m seen as useless. I wasn’t even killed in Marvel in our loss lmao. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll listen to your other crazy theories though. Bet you’ll hit one of them. 

I WAS RIGHT ON REM!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I was also probably right that Utley was the sacrifice/non active for Swag's shinogami eyes. I'm pretending I'm right until Malf tells me otherwise.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You and I both. I think I’m seen as useless. I wasn’t even killed in Marvel in our loss lmao. 

In our scum chat I told Dome straight up to be nice to you specifically and don't engage Squire because Matts would piss both of you off and you'd turn on him LOL!!!!!

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was also probably right that Utley was the sacrifice/non active for Swag's shinogami eyes.

I don't get why this would be a thing unless they had a really strong ratio to start.

does that come from the show? one of them has to die first?