Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

Yeah. I actually play it and you just show up on the last day with info that doesn't help and can't be verified. 

Your theories have theories. I just play it.

Maybe that's becsuse you've probably played a few hundred more games than me, idk. 

But I'll not going to run rampant trying to pick apart where in a post things are said.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Your theories have theories. I just play it.

Ok. difference of opinion I guess. I've seen numerous games where I wasn't sure you were playing at all. So this one is going to stand out when you're eager to claim a bunch of info we already have after not really helping all game.

Maybe that's becsuse you've probably played a few hundred more games than me, idk. 

I don't think that's true at all. 

But I'll not going to run rampant trying to pick apart where in a post things are said.

I don't know if asking questions about things is "running rampant"

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Ok. difference of opinion I guess. I've seen numerous games where I wasn't sure you were playing at all. So this one is going to stand out when you're eager to claim a bunch of info we already have after not really helping all game.

I don't think that's true at all. 

I don't know if asking questions about things is "running rampant"

Asking questions is fine. You didn't ask a question here though, you nitpicked where I posted something.

I also understand how my moves may seem convenient. I can't help anything with that one.

And I don't know how many games of mafia you've played. I played my first late 2018 here, and am at around a dozen or so.

19 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You even think me trying to better myself is suspect

Where did I ever say I think you trying to better yourself is suspect? This is just a completely false narrative.

and that SwAg faked his entire health thing.

lol.

1) How much did I push that? How much of a read did I really get or look like I expected to get based on that?

2) I already explained why it can't be taken at face value, given evidence of people faking similar stuff or using circumstances to explain inactivity as scum and in a game where we all lie to each other I'm the one that's OK saying "Hey maybe this was swag wifom too". Really though, I was pointing out MWil's reaction to swag more than anything.

3) I explained how I could be wrong but it can't be ignored, I explained that scum would introduce this to the thread because it's bigger than the game and nobody wants to risk being the one who's wrong to call it into question. Same reasoning they used to dismiss me last time when I was right about it. I explained MWils reaction being contradictory. 

4) If swag wasn't faking it, he knows I hope for nothing but the best when this is over. He knows that introducing it into the thread opens it to questions  and he'll understand why I had them. He knows how I play well enough to know that. So I'm not really worried about his feelings. He knows the love is there.

5) Again, if swag wasn't faking it then I had a valid reason to point out MWil mentioning the lengths people will go to feign inactivity then immediately ignoring that bit of advice when swag brought it up. People will argue that's just players showing compassion and it's bigger than the game and I point out this is exactly what scum told me last time and this is exactly why scum would introduce it.

I understand how it looks. You can keep bringing it up if it bothers you but I stand behind my reasoning. 

Edited by Dome

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I understand how it looks. You can keep bringing it up if it bothers you but I stand behind my reasoning. 

You have said a few times that I was nicer than usual, and that it was concerning that wasn't an ******* (to paraphrase).

And I have no intentions on constantly bringing up the SwAg thing. Just mentioning a point of the theories thing I mentioned. 

I already mentioned the main point in all of this; we play differently. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

You have said a few times that I was nicer than usual, and that it was concerning that wasn't an ******* (to paraphrase).

That isn't the same as saying you're scummy for trying to better yourself. 

You mentioned your therapist and I said "For real? good for you." or something similar. 

Just now, Dome said:

That isn't the same as saying you're scummy for trying to better yourself. 

You mentioned your therapist and I said "For real? good for you." or something similar. 

Yeah, I know that. But even afterwards you still mentioned a few times how I was still suspicious because of it.

I don't like being pigeonholed into having to be a sarcastic POS because I acted like one in the past.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Yeah, I know that. But even afterwards you still mentioned a few times how I was still suspicious because of it.

You understand why though... right?

Just now, Nazgul said:

I don't like being pigeonholed into having to be a sarcastic POS because I acted like one in the past.

Well you're gonna have to play more than one game to prove it's not an act. This is how changing your meta goes.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You understand why though... right?

Well you're gonna have to play more than one game to prove it's not an act. This is how changing your meta goes.

Yeah, of course I understand how that's been my style.