Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm fine with going Naz as well, I think Mwil has at least tried which mean he's either town or scum putting in effort. 

Naz....not so much. 

I've put in some effort.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

True and you're 1 of the 2 lynch candidates and you've made less posts than the other guy. 

Yup. Not much I can do about that now besides spam the thread to try and catch up. And I don't think anyone wants that.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

True and you're 1 of the 2 lynch candidates and you've made less posts than the other guy. 

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Yup. Not much I can do about that now besides spam the thread to try and catch up. And I don't think anyone wants that.

Don't get me wrong - I understand a good "policy lynch" on an inactive.
But I wasn't inactive. I was less active. I was less helpful. But that shouldn't incriminate me either.

Just now, Dome said:

@Counselor talk to me some more about why you saved your lie detector for so long.

It was one shot and I didn’t want to blow my load too early like I did in V for Vendetta when I brought back BCB with my one revive after the first night. So I wanted to wait. I wasn’t getting any heat so I kept waiting for the opportunity. This is why I’ve been asking so many questions throughout the game. I was trying to build a group of posts to choose from. I could then choose one at a pivotal moment in the game to lie detect. I asked James if he was scum and his answer was who wouldn't answer no? I didn’t think I could lie detect that. You asked Mission if he was scum I believe it was and he answered in Spanish and I asked Malf about detecting in Spanish I believe. I would have to go back and look at the exact post but Malf never responded to me. Then I started asking Mission about if he had a death note and he kept dancing around the question and Dingo brought up the tombstone pizza and still didn’t think this post was good enough “if it is what I am understanding it is then no I don’t” the post was something like this. I was paranoid it was one shot and I didn’t want to blow it. I then got the idea that if we got down in numbers I could ask everyone to say I am town and then choose the most suspect player to lie detect. I thought it was possible I was going to get hit last night since I brought up the move again and thought I put a target on myself.  So I decided if I didn’t use it last night I might not get the chance to use it later. I thought Dingo was the most suspect other than Mission who I had a vote on.  So I lie detected his claim and it came back as true. 

It could be both of them. 

I thought earlier they could be bussing when MWil said if Naz flipped that I'd be the one ya'll targeted next... that was weird.

I'll go for either one. If Counselor is scum, congrats man that was an epic game.

I'm really about 50/50 on what way we should go here.