Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

• 1 year later...

Thread title changed and will probably be ignored by most but it's coming back!

Tomorrow they are set to announce the BB22 contestants and it will be an All Star cast this year as a result of covid. A lot of good names circling around (not looking at you, Bayleigh) but we'll get the final announcement tomorrow!

4 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

In all honesty, I skipped last season, just didn’t have it in me when I saw the cast reveal. But, with literally nothing else going on, guess I better catch up because I’ll be watching this 

Meh, I didn't mind last seasons cast and it was entertaining. Definitely nowhere near 20 though. That was insanely good TV

12 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Meh, I didn't mind last seasons cast and it was entertaining. Definitely nowhere near 20 though. That was insanely good TV

Yea, it was mostly a let down that I got myself hyped up for a potential All Stars season. And just couldnt hang in there after the first week

I still enjoyed last season.  The nice thing about BB, is that the quarantine really shouldn't affect it much.  The crew will have to be isolated too, but assuming everyone in the house is negative for Covid, then they don't have to worry about the social distancing.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I still enjoyed last season.  The nice thing about BB, is that the quarantine really shouldn't affect it much.  The crew will have to be isolated too, but assuming everyone in the house is negative for Covid, then they don't have to worry about the social distancing.

Yep! And they can get the same crew a bubble as well and honestly, I'd be pumped if they asked me to be on this. What better way to spend quarantine unless you have family? A chance to hide out where you know you're safe and win a lot of money? This is a no-brainer.

54 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Yea, it was mostly a let down that I got myself hyped up for a potential All Stars season. And just couldnt hang in there after the first week

I'm very easily entertained so I can watch almost any season of this and be good w/ it lol. I'm good having the mind of a 7 year old at times, not gonna lie.

35 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Turns out this might be delayed. Rumor is b/c the little ***** that is Josh Martinez was in a Miami night club and probably tested positive. Awesome....................

I didn't watch his big brother season, but I detest that dude on the Challenge. 

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't watch his big brother season, but I detest that dude on the Challenge. 

I only saw the last half of his season and not gonna lie, he played an excellent game. Had everyone fooled. He is awful on The Challenge. Dreadful. TJ mocking him at the end of this season was hilarious though.