Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

28 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

How often do they have repeating house guests? I'm still fairly new to the game and saw Paul was in two seasons. Know it's happened another time or two as well. 

A few times. They had one all Star season that was all returning guests, so they had been in multiple

Janelle and boogie have been in three. Dan and Brittany have been on two. Paul and maybe Davonne have been in two? I'm sure there are others

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

How are/were they rigged?

Producers favorites have been given massive advantages and sometimes just outright had competitions rigged for them to win.  I don't have specific examples of it on hand, but there are plenty out there and Big Brother is bad about it sometimes.  Supposedly Haleigh was outright told an answer during one of the competitions for the extra power (saboteur?) for her win last year and it was caught on camera.

It becomes doubly hilarious when a certain result is almost guaranteed and the houseguest is still so stupid they mess it up though.  Like with the puzzle Kaitlyn tanked last year that my 5 year old might be able to solve in the time she had.  Production wanted her to stay on the show for drama and it would have given them an extra double elimination later in the season (always good for ratings), but she derped it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I feel like this gives the returning guests a massive advantage over the other players. I get some people are made for TV (Brett last year) but I feel all guests deserve their fair shot.

Yep, Nichole won on her second time in, Paul should have if he wasnt such a bad jury manager. And often when returning guests are in there, the recruits and not great game players flock to them and give them numbers immediately.

We are already at 16, all new house-guests. Hopefully it stays that way, and we dont get some dumb Paul twist like 19. When all the house-guests are on the same playing field, that is when the game is at its best. All brand new, or another All-Stars is the only way they should be going.

The only people Id like to see "Return" are the ones that got kicked out right away; Cameron (BB19), Glenn (BB18), & Jodi (BB14). Go with 13 house guests, do another Night One eviction, that is actually a Fake, and then these 4 return with safety for the first week, and the real first week starts with the other 12 HG in play

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Haha, that was a very fortunate typo by me. I dont disagree, but I meant Twists

Haha, I get what you were saying now and have to agree.  For every 1 twist they have that works great and is interesting and isn't just producer manipulation to keep there favorites there are 5 more that are horrible.  But there will always be at least 2 every season though, they aren't giving up the "Expect the unexpected" tagline.

• Like 1

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Haha, I get what you were saying now and have to agree.  For every 1 twist they have that works great and is interesting and isn't just producer manipulation to keep there favorites there are 5 more that are horrible.  But there will always be at least 2 every season though, they aren't giving up the "Expect the unexpected" tagline.

You are right, there will be something, but it needs to effect everyone equally, and not just steer the game in an advantageous way for them to produce the show.

I hate how much they have "America's Vote" influence the game. Let the people vote on Perks (fancy meals, stuff from home. shopping sprees, going to watch a show/movie they are promoting) but when they are giving out powers, some that are useless and others that are game altering, it just ruins it.

I still dont know how they havnt thrown alittle Survivor in this. Hide an extra Veto somewhere in the House that can be used at any time by whoever possesses it (or can go grab it during a Veto ceremony) or a secret room with a reset button, that can be used on any week. Hints on all the art on the walls that tell them what the competitions will be if they can decode them. So many options that are so easy that they never use.