Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

Tyler is a good pick. He was very well liked.
I think he's the best casting so far.

Don't really care about too much else.

It's cool to see Nicole F. on again since she grew up near me / graduated from SVSU which is like 5 minutes from me
My brother actually sold her a Washer/Dryer at Menards a couple years ago.

9 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I like this group. It's going to be a fun season. I'm glad I'm so easily entertained

Three hours of new content a week, that's gold right now.  The bar for entertainment is low at the moment, although I usually like BB anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Three hours of new content a week, that's gold right now.  The bar for entertainment is low at the moment, although I usually like BB anyway.

Exactly my thoughts. 3 days a week and the Jackets will probably lose to the Lightning but we will have baseball lol. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

Had more time to think about this one now that I've woke up a little bit. (Keep in mind I only started 100% watching in BB20 but caught about 50% of 19 so I know nothing of these people).

Tyler is BB gold. I'm so glad this dude is back. His DR was perfect last night. This is all stars though so I hope people don't assume he's going back to his old ways b/c I'm sure they'll realize it.

Enzo seemed like he was going to be a huge ****** and he still might be but he looks like a really solid player. Him and Cody are a good tandem b/c I feel everyone will want to buddy w/ Cody b/c he's physically a force.

Not sure how Nicole won anything. She seems dumber than a box of rocks but whatever.

Da'Vonne is still my shhhh. I hope she goes far but want Bay out immediately b/c I can't stand her.

Memphis got 0 air time last night but I can still see him being a legit threat. I know he made a deal w/ Cody also. Could they bring him in w/ Enzo and make a trio? That would be dangerous

Kaysar and Janelle seem like they're going to live up to the hype 

I like how David is playing it low-key right now (at least how they portray it) b/c I thought he'd be a strong competitor last year but he got the shaft.

My favorite is Kaysar all the way.

Tyler is number 2.

On the feeds, Dani is more interesting than the show as far as game goes.

I like Day as well. She has good DRs

Enzo is entertaining

Kevin could cause some drama, so i hope he stays over the blank tableau Keesha

I like the Nicoles too

Janelle is kind of eh for me, but i think she can shake things up

Cody...im rooting for him to get evicted. would be interesting to see how he reacts when put under pressure

Xmas is fine

Ian might be interesting

memphis is kind of boring

Waste of space:

David, Keesha, Bay

Edited by Malfatron