Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

I haven't watched this show forever! I think Kaysar was on the last season I watched ... ? Not completely sold on this season and 3 x's a week is a commitment but my need for that guilty pleasure it swaying me to watch Sun   ha

2 minutes ago, K9 said:

I haven't watched this show forever! I think Kaysar was on the last season I watched ... ? Not completely sold on this season and 3 x's a week is a commitment but my need for that guilty pleasure it swaying me to watch Sun   ha

dvr

20 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Not sure who the noms will be. I could easily see Kaysar and Janelle going up like they intended last week but that may show everyone Memphis and Cody are working together.

I wouldn’t worry too heavily about that. Kaysar and Janelle are on the outs really anyway.

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I wouldn’t worry too heavily about that. Kaysar and Janelle are on the outs really anyway.

The way they edit doesn't really make it seem like they have been allies in the house. They seem like good players though so it'd be tough to see them go but it is all stars and most are good players.... Except Bay.... I can't stand her and want her gone ASAP. 

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

How did Memphis make it to the finals never winning HoH in his previous season?? That's insane!!

Real good social game and alliances in power.  Same reason he lost in the final two really, he was barely ever the main target.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Real good social game and alliances in power.  Same reason he lost in the final two really, he was barely ever the main target.

That's impressive. I feel the hardest part of playing this game would be juggling the many alliances you have to be in to succeed, socially. Tyler was an absolute beast at it in 20 and is up to it again. Unfortunately that's not going to get by these people though and he will be found out. I just hope it doesn't bite him. He's probably my favorite house guest.

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's impressive. I feel the hardest part of playing this game would be juggling the many alliances you have to be in to succeed, socially. Tyler was an absolute beast at it in 20 and is up to it again. Unfortunately that's not going to get by these people though and he will be found out. I just hope it doesn't bite him. He's probably my favorite house guest.

I think the trick for Tyler is that this year he needs to string along everyone right now, but stab some people in the back much sooner this season.  He should really be playing like a floater right now.  He's good with everyone, but once a dominant side emerges, turn on the other side of the house at that point and profess that was where your true loyalty was all along.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I think the trick for Tyler is that this year he needs to string along everyone right now, but stab some people in the back much sooner this season.  He should really be playing like a floater right now.  He's good with everyone, but once a dominant side emerges, turn on the other side of the house at that point and profess that was where your true loyalty was all along.

This is a good plan. It seems that's kinda what Cody is doing now also. I really think him and Memphis and Enzo would be a dominant force but I don't see alpha males winning too often as they create targets being competition forces. It might be the case though as I've barely watched this show.