Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

On 9/18/2020 at 7:13 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Mad respect for Ian. Dude handled that the best he could. 

Dont think he or Nicole ever had a real shot in this. The only former winners, they would have never gotten the vote over someone else.

Ill be honest, I thought Memphis was just coasting through this game, and just assuming others will do all the work for him, but it sounds like hes been putting in the work, behind the scenes to protect himself on all sides, as well as win when it is most opportune for him, getting the least amount of blood on his hands

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Dont think he or Nicole ever had a real shot in this. The only former winners, they would have never gotten the vote over someone else.

Ill be honest, I thought Memphis was just coasting through this game, and just assuming others will do all the work for him, but it sounds like hes been putting in the work, behind the scenes to protect himself on all sides, as well as win when it is most opportune for him, getting the least amount of blood on his hands

Nicole is doing well kinda hiding in the background, aligning herself w/ the right people. Getting jury votes as a previous winner will be very hard though. I think they should've left out previous winners as a result.

Memphis is such a ****** but he's doing things right. His tactics this week are a little off but he, at least, had a valid reason to put those two up. Day even said it herself that saving Kevin will make it seem like they're a duo and put a target on her. Kinda feel bad for how she treated David especially after what production apparently didn't air. She said some nasty stuff to him. David's game is so weak though. I don't think he thought anything through more than "I'm going to tell everyone I want to be the first black person to win BB" and that's really it. I thought he was going to be one to watch out for last season and got the shaft being evicted so early. Whoops. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Kinda feel bad for how she treated David especially after what production apparently didn't air. She said some nasty stuff to him.

Yea, saw some stuff about that. It has always amazed me the following/fan base Day has considering the gaping holes in her game that has caused her to lose every single time

She never thinks she could have it wrong or make a bad read on someone, yet she constantly does. Ill giver her he props that she often figures out the bigger picture in the house, but she makes bad plays on what she think are the right read on individuals, and does it alot

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The Committee is about to start turning on each other. Hope they keep Day tonight then get rid of David. It'll be good TV regardless after that happens. 

I'm a little surprised they were able to hold it together this long.  Pretty much none of them trust each other at this point.  Except Enzo, everyone seems to love Enzo.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm a little surprised they were able to hold it together this long.  Pretty much none of them trust each other at this point.  Except Enzo, everyone seems to love Enzo.

hes the most interesting on the feeds.

his zingbot impression (anticipating what zingbot would say) was hilarious

Enzo (in robot voice) "Dani...You put more people...on the block...In Big Brother...than Nicole had in her bed."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I would be terrible at this game. I can't flat out lie to people like that. I have a problem thinking these people can really be like this when it's not a game but hell if I know. 

I would be so hated by houseguests after the game was up.  I can't lie to people in real life, but people I know i'm rarely every going to see again and have no real world allegiance to?  Compartmentalize the hell out of that and lie up and down the game would be no problem for me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I would be so hated by houseguests after the game was up.  I can't lie to people in real life, but people I know i'm rarely every going to see again and have no real world allegiance to?  Compartmentalize the hell out of that and lie up and down the game would be no problem for me.

You know, when you put it that way, I might be able to get into character lol. As long as you're not concerned about your image to a bunch of strangers we like to call "the rest of the country", that's a good call. Plus, I'm curious how motivated I'd be with 500k on the line. I'm willing to bet I'd be fairly inclined to not act like myself for a few months for that amount of change. 

On 9/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You know, when you put it that way, I might be able to get into character lol. As long as you're not concerned about your image to a bunch of strangers we like to call "the rest of the country", that's a good call. Plus, I'm curious how motivated I'd be with 500k on the line. I'm willing to bet I'd be fairly inclined to not act like myself for a few months for that amount of change. 

Ppppffftt! If coaching youth sports has taught me anything, it is to not give a damn what people think about me.  The amount of people who's opinion of me matters to me is small, and that has to be earned.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:52 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The Committee is about to start turning on each other. Hope they keep Day tonight then get rid of David. It'll be good TV regardless after that happens. 

Nah, thank goodness they just ripped off the Day bandaid. She is a bad BB player, but thinks she is amazing at it. And she ended up looking foolish how she was bashing David but trusted Nicole who has already done her wrong, and did it again because Day has no ability to question things she has been given, she just has her mind made up from the start and doesnt critically think her moves through.

Not sure how spoilery you all get, but since its in the past now feels fine to say it, they had another wall yeller (its been a problem this season) that outed Nicole to Day, which is why she didnt flip out at the goodbye message. Its really dumb that people do that stuff

Im excited and nervous to see how this Triple Eviction is going to happen, Im hopefully it will be Eviction->HoH->Veto->Eviction->HoH->Veto->Eviction because they have scheduled a full 2 hours for this episode. But theres always the chance they do the really dumb BBCAN style (3 nominated, save 1) which is truely unfair

41 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Im excited and nervous to see how this Triple Eviction is going to happen, Im hopefully it will be Eviction->HoH->Veto->Eviction->HoH->Veto->Eviction because they have scheduled a full 2 hours for this episode. But theres always the chance they do the really dumb BBCAN style (3 nominated, save 1) which is truely unfair

agree

to save time, they should interview all 3 evicted houseguests together