Bears Worst Offseason in NFL?

dll2000

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

You just need any computer that is less than two years old or so and it should be on there already

LOL.....I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how old my laptop is.  It's like the 1953 Plymouth of laptops but it does have Skype.

My daughter will help me set it up.  She's been after me to do it so I can face time with her and my grand daughter.  I just need to get it done is all.

On June 19, 2019 at 10:46 AM, Superman(DH23) said:

If we could do it Monday I wouldnt mind.  

Sorry Super my Monday's can someitmes be super busy and this was one.  I want to do it still.   I experimented with the recording a few months ago and forgot everything so I have to go back and review before we do it.  

I would have responded yesterday, but I couldnt find your comment until now.  

https://www.battleredblog.com/2019/6/14/18679711/report-texans-drop-pursuit-of-nick-caserio-patriots-drop-tampering-charges-texans-will-not-hire-gm

Yeah, Bears are having worst off season.  No one else has any problems. 

We have a young kicker with a monster leg.  One of best in history of college football. He missed a kick in practice so Bears have worst off season in all of football. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, soulman said:

A damn good point.  Maybe it slipped his mind.  9_9

Doubtful. He's probably simply trying to make his mark in the football talking head world as an "edgy" guy. And therefore, logic and history be damned. (See: Bayless, Skip.) I hope it works out for him. I guess...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

Doubtful. He's probably simply trying to make his mark in the football talking head world as an "edgy" guy. And therefore, logic and history be damned. (See: Bayless, Skip.) I hope it works out for him. I guess...

I hope he fails miserably because he's an *** who should have retired once he left Denver.  How can anyone take Fox seriously with how his career ended?  And it wasn't only a lack of talent.  It was very poor "mail it in" coaching.

John Fox is obviously a typical disgruntled ex-employee.  They can say what they want about the kicker, but that is to be determined at this point.  The loss of Fangio is always going to be felt, but again, who is to say that his replacement will be able to do just as well with the personnel on this year's team?  

The most obvious omission is to say that you had a bad offseason because you didn't have any draft picks.  If I remember correctly, those draft picks weren't just lost in the ether.  They were used last year on a player who will still contribute this season, and it's about as safe an assumption as anyone can make that his contribution will be as big or bigger than any rookies you would have taken with this year's picks.

Fox needs to keep quiet and let less biased people give their own takes on this year's Bears team, and this is coming from a fan of a division rival.  Fox is NOT "crazy like a fox".  He is just plain crazy.

• Like 2