**TCMD** - Keeper Discussion Thread

ny92mike

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So guys, what do we think about the positional draft so far?

Personally I like it, the one thing I wish is that it were slightly easier to tell who is still available. But beyond that I love the concept. I think the time slots work well, as long as ppl keep taking the next team to pick.

I transferred the available left to a new spreadsheet,  it’s sorted by Pos first, Teams available, and then players under that group are sorted vertically, instead of horizontal.   Made it quite a bit easier on me,  I can do that for the real thing also

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So guys, what do we think about the positional draft so far?

Personally I like it, the one thing I wish is that it were slightly easier to tell who is still available. But beyond that I love the concept. I think the time slots work well, as long as ppl keep taking the next team to pick.

It’s ok. I feel like 80% of the guys I draft just to cut though

40 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I transferred the available left to a new spreadsheet,  it’s sorted by Pos first, Teams available, and then players under that group are sorted vertically, instead of horizontal.   Made it quite a bit easier on me,  I can do that for the real thing also

lol...I actually did something similar myself just to make the listing of players easier to view.

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It’s ok. I feel like 80% of the guys I draft just to cut though

I know...I'd like to figure out an easier way to add these without adding the players you'll just be cutting, would save samsel and me a ton of time (insert infomercial).

position groups are starting to get thin and we still have half a draft to go.

Here is where everyone stands right now with what positions they have filled and what they still need to fill.

I regret not going after an edge group sooner,  Ended up with the Oakland Edge group consisting mainly of young prospects.   

TCMD Team QB RB/FB TE WR OT INT OL EDGE INT DL ILB/LB SAFETY CB ST
Cleveland Spiders   TEN - RB/FB     BAL - OT   LAC - EDGE ARI - INT DL BUF - ILB/LB BUF - SAFETY BAL - CB  
San Francisco 49ers       TB - WR   BAL - INT OL   ATL - INT DL   TEN - SAFETY JAC - CB  
New York Jets LAC - QB   ATL - TE ARI - WR ATL - OT CHI - INT OL CHI - EDGE       LAC - CB  
New York MadHatters   CIN - RB/FB   SEA - WR LA - OT TB - INT OL OAK - EDGE LA - INT DL     MIA - CB  
Denver Broncos IND - QB     HOU - WR   ATL - INT OL TEN - EDGE   TB - ILB/LB   LA - CB  
Washington Redskins CIN - QB ATL - RB/FB   JAC - WR CIN - OT       ARI - ILB/LB   OAK - CB  
Green Bay Packers   SEA - RB/FB IND - TE LAC - WR   LAC - INT OL   CHI - INT DL CHI - ILB/LB   SEA - CB  
Detroit Lions LA - QB     LA - WR   OAK - INT OL CIN - EDGE     ATL - SAFETY TEN - CB  
Carolina Panthers HOU - QB     IND - WR SEA - OT TEN - INT OL JAC - EDGE     ARI - SAFETY CHI - CB  
Minnesota Vikings ATL - QB LAC - RB/FB   MIA - WR TEN - OT JAC - INT OL   TB - INT DL   BAL - SAFETY    
Philadelphia Eagles   LA - RB/FB   OAK - WR     TB - EDGE SEA - INT DL SEA - ILB/LB MIA - SAFETY BUF - CB  
New Orleans Saints   BAL - RB/FB BAL - TE CHI - WR   IND - INT OL     ATL - ILB/LB LA - SAFETY HOU - CB  
Dallas Cowboys ARI - QB     ATL - WR     LA - EDGE HOU - INT DL CIN - ILB/LB   ARI - CB  
Steel City Renegades     LAC - TE TEN - WR   BUF - INT OL HOU - EDGE   TEN - ILB/LB CHI - SAFETY    
Kansas City Chiefs   CHI - RB/FB HOU - TE   HOU - OT     BUF - INT DL IND - ILB/LB LAC - SAFETY CIN - CB  
New England Patriots SEA - QB ARI - RB/FB TB - TE CIN - WR     ARI - EDGE   JAC - ILB/LB      

After the draft is over, I need you guys to start working on trimming your rosters down to 90.  From there we'll determine if the top 51 rule is the way to go.  The idea is to have a solid roster with a little left over for free agency.  

Also need to know if you guys wanna do a free agency with this test run or not, so please let me know.

Appreciate you guys doing this test run during the summer, I know it's not a good time.

@TedLavie

@cortes02

@wwhickok

@Counselor

@winitall

@squire12

@samsel23

@Deadpulse

@SirA1

@bcb1213

@EaglesPeteC

@DTMW78

@mike23md

41 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Please let me know if I drafted anything that was already taken. The work book won't open for me at the moment. I think this low budget hotel wifi is screwy

Yes...Miami CB has already been taken.

20 hours ago, ny92mike said:

After the draft is over, I need you guys to start working on trimming your rosters down to 90.  From there we'll determine if the top 51 rule is the way to go.  The idea is to have a solid roster with a little left over for free agency.  

Also need to know if you guys wanna do a free agency with this test run or not, so please let me know.

Appreciate you guys doing this test run during the summer, I know it's not a good time.

@TedLavie

@cortes02

@wwhickok

@Counselor

@winitall

@squire12

@samsel23

@Deadpulse

@SirA1

@bcb1213

@EaglesPeteC

@DTMW78

@mike23md

Getting several missed picks now, are you guys wanting to continue after the draft with a free agency?

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Give me a few minutes, I am having trouble opening the workbook. Idk if it's being blocked by the hotel wifi or what. Cant tell what's available.

Hit me up later, see if we can't figure out what's going on.

If it helps this is what is available.

BUF - QB
CHI - QB
JAC - QB
MIA - QB
OAK - QB
TB - QB
TEN - QB
HOU - RB/FB
IND - RB/FB
JAC - RB/FB
MIA - RB/FB