Mike Conley Jr. traded to Utah Jazz

CWood21

35 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Did Enes Kanter average better than 27/14/8 in that series? 

Look, I'm gonna take every chance I get to clown Utah. It's not personal. I'm just happy there are some Jazz fans on here. As long as y'all don't act like the Jazz fans on twitter 

Talk to me about that time D-Will and Boozer drowned your boys in the playoffs!!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Did Enes Kanter average better than 27/14/8 in that series? 

Look, I'm gonna take every chance I get to clown Utah. It's not personal. I'm just happy there are some Jazz fans on here. As long as y'all don't act like the Jazz fans on twitter 

Kanter outplayed Jokic and won the series. Murray and Harris folded, pathetic team, couldn't even beat Portland... LMAO. 

Regardless Utah > Denver as a franchise, Utah attracts zero star talent in free agency but is in the playoffs every year. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kanter outplayed Jokic and won the series. Murray and Harris folded, pathetic team, couldn't even beat Portland... LMAO. 

Regardless Utah > Denver as a franchise, Utah attracts zero star talent in free agency but is in the playoffs every year. 

The only true thing in this post is that Utah attracts zero star talent in free agency 

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

The only true thing in this post is that Utah attracts zero star talent in free agency 

Must suck to be a fan of a team that can't even beat Enes Kanter in the playoffs. Jokic is the most overrated player in the league. 

33 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Meh.

Nuggets and Utah were both perennial playoff losers with Melo and D-Will. Then they were mediocre for several years. Now they’re both about the same caliber team except Utah had a couple forgettable playoff runs 2 years earlier. There’s not much of a difference since Stock and Malone retired.

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Must suck to be a fan of a team that can't even beat Enes Kanter in the playoffs. Jokic is the most overrated player in the league. 

I will acknowledge the Utah Jazz when their best player can stay on the floor during the playoffs