Madden 20

Cheesehawk

With the roster update Andrew Luck is nowhere to be found until you start a franchise and then he is a Free Agent. I really hope they fix this; it kind of ruins the simulation aspect of this game. If they insist on putting him in franchise mode he should be on the Colts roster as a player with a pre-existing injury. Hopefully they get that rectified.

21 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

With the roster update Andrew Luck is nowhere to be found until you start a franchise and then he is a Free Agent. I really hope they fix this; it kind of ruins the simulation aspect of this game. If they insist on putting him in franchise mode he should be on the Colts roster as a player with a pre-existing injury. Hopefully they get that rectified.

I actually agree with him being a FA. If heโ€™s on the Colts itโ€™ll mess up the cap.ย 

You can always lower Lucks OVR to 40 so no one signs him.ย 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I actually agree with him being a FA. If heโ€™s on the Colts itโ€™ll mess up the cap.ย 

You can always lower Lucks OVR to 40 so no one signs him.ย 

Why not just remove him from the game then? I didnโ€™t see him on the colts roster or in FA prior to starting the franchise. Maybe Iโ€™m not doing it right, but it didnโ€™t like there was a place to edit Luck unless you sign him first I guess.ย 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Why not just remove him from the game then? I didnโ€™t see him on the colts roster or in FA prior to starting the franchise. Maybe Iโ€™m not doing it right, but it didnโ€™t like there was a place to edit Luck unless you sign him first I guess.ย 

Because there is still hype around Luck and some might wanna play with him. He wonโ€™t be in next year though.ย 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Because there is still hype around Luck and some might wanna play with him. He wonโ€™t be in next year though.ย 

Donโ€™t really agree with how they are doing it. If he comes back, out him back in. But it is what it is.ย 

On 9/5/2019 at 8:12 PM, Gore Whore 21 said:

Just bring his stats all the way down. Thatโ€™s what I do for Ryan shazier

• 2 weeks later...