Madden 20

Cheesehawk

Madden 20 is $29.99 right now.  I'm wondering if I should buy it or not.  I never thought about it until I just saw it for that price.  NBA 2K20 is a disaster for me this year.  I haven't played it in a few weeks, so I quit playing much earlier than I ever have in the past. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, showtime said:

Madden 20 is $29.99 right now.  I'm wondering if I should buy it or not.  I never thought about it until I just saw it for that price.  NBA 2K20 is a disaster for me this year.  I haven't played it in a few weeks, so I quit playing much earlier than I ever have in the past. 

Meh

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:45 AM, Neumatic said:

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/252005/gridiron-notes-madden-nfl-20-title-update-november

That's just a few things I like in the update, we'll see if any of the changes actually work as they are supposed to though. I'm just glad to see them doing anything for Franchise, 5th year option is a nice addition seeing as it should have always been available. 

The fact that these things were issues in the first place is the reason I won't pay EA a cent for their product.

I'll wait and buy it 3rd party on Ebay.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 7:55 PM, showtime said:

I wont pay more than $10 for it. And I will be sure to buy 3rd party as well if I do. Fed up with Madden 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 7:55 PM, showtime said:

I booted up nba 2k19 last night and played in the park.  Its so much more enjoyable than 20.  I don’t understand how they ruined such a great game.  And it’s every aspect of the game too.  Park is dumb cause no one can make shots, and the lag is stupid.  GM has been ruined.  The whole game is terrible.

1 hour ago, August4th said:

I think this has been my favorite madden as far as game play in a while. game feels more natural than past maddens from the 2nd half of the decade.

Running and smoothness is much better. Probably best gameplay since Madden 12 but hugeeeee gap from that game. Madden, as always though, extremely arcade-y. I’ll give Madden 20 a 5.5/10. 19 was probably a 4.5 though and 18 like a 3. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Something just hit me today that I want to play Madden for some reason haha.

I do too. The Madden itch always hits me around the Draft, preseason, and the postseason. 

I'll fire up some M19 if need be.. I've committed to only buying a max of 1 Madden per 3 years

Man there are so many issues still with gameplay.

Kickoffs and kick returns:

- Why the hell does it sometimes eliminate one of the directions (usually middle)? Why do I need 2 options for left or right? Cant even change it via playbook either like you can with punt returns. Get stuck with no blockers on a vital return late in the game. So freaking dumb.

Man Coverage:

- Why is my CB on the TE on that side of the field and forcing my LB onto the WR? I want both my corners mirroring the WRs if it's man.

- To follow up, why did they ever eliminate matchups? Players can move their #1 WR into the primary slot or into a specific spot in the formation, yet my #1 CB is restricted to his side of the field (and sometimes forcing the above crap to happen).

There's a lot more issues with the game imo, but those are the most egregious imo.

• Like 2