9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man there are so many issues still with gameplay.

Kickoffs and kick returns:

- Why the hell does it sometimes eliminate one of the directions (usually middle)? Why do I need 2 options for left or right? Cant even change it via playbook either like you can with punt returns. Get stuck with no blockers on a vital return late in the game. So freaking dumb.

Man Coverage:

- Why is my CB on the TE on that side of the field and forcing my LB onto the WR? I want both my corners mirroring the WRs if it's man.

- To follow up, why did they ever eliminate matchups? Players can move their #1 WR into the primary slot or into a specific spot in the formation, yet my #1 CB is restricted to his side of the field (and sometimes forcing the above crap to happen).

There's a lot more issues with the game imo, but those are the most egregious imo.

I hate how the QB fumbles every time they get hit trying to run the ball. 

On 12/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, NYRaider said:

I hate how the QB fumbles every time they get hit trying to run the ball. 

I have the best Lamar Jackson card in the game and he fumbles literally 50% of the time when getting touched by someone. It's so infuriating.

I caved and bought it.  Anyhoo, I think I asked this before, but is there a way to start a franchise at the current point in this season with updated statistics?  

On 1/9/2020 at 12:04 PM, Justin615$ said:

What more does Derrick Henry have to do to get an X Factor

Still be in the nfl when madden 21 lands 

On 1/20/2020 at 3:02 PM, Outpost31 said:

I caved and bought it.  Anyhoo, I think I asked this before, but is there a way to start a franchise at the current point in this season with updated statistics?  

you got it on xbox or ps?

Thinking I might not get it next year. At a certain point, I feel like I was spending more time just trying to complete ultimate team tasks. And the gameplay isn't good enough to continue to worry about playing this thing. The best mode is Superstar KO, but even that has started to get super stale. 

3 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Thinking I might not get it next year. At a certain point, I feel like I was spending more time just trying to complete ultimate team tasks. And the gameplay isn't good enough to continue to worry about playing this thing. The best mode is Superstar KO, but even that has started to get super stale. 

I'm on year 2 of my Madden strike. Haven't purchased since 18 but the offseason is always when I get the itch to get on Madden and run a fantasy draft or something. Got my eyes out for a $5 Madden sale. But yeah, the days of buying Madden at $60 at release are long in the rear view mirror until serious changes are made. What is this Superstar KO mode? Haven't heard of that.

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

I'm on year 2 of my Madden strike. Haven't purchased since 18 but the offseason is always when I get the itch to get on Madden and run a fantasy draft or something. Got my eyes out for a $5 Madden sale. But yeah, the days of buying Madden at $60 at release are long in the rear view mirror until serious changes are made. What is this Superstar KO mode? Haven't heard of that.

Something new for this year. Basically, it's a stripped down version where you go online against someone and play with your half playbooks while you draft 3 guys. AS you win, you can keep what you kill so to speak and poach a player from the team you beat. If you lose, you are knocked out and have to start from scratch again.