Madden 20

Cheesehawk

17 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Gonna be fun using my Skins in 20'.

That Defense is stacked, as I've been saying.

Front 3 all good & strong

3 of the 4 starting LBers are super fast, as well as d-backs.

Gonna be fun to use! 👍

Offense will be challenging, but not bad 

Good O-line, TE's & RB's.

Haskins has a cannon, too.

Any word on what Mclaurins speed rating is?

On 7/15/2019 at 4:06 PM, showtime said:

Trubisky should be higher.  Jameis Winston should be like a 60 lol

Kinda weird seeing Aaron Rodgers only rated a 90 overall.

I'm sorry but I can't put Rivers over Wilson...and I damn sure won't put Luck over Wilson... Mahomes and Brady are the only two that I think are higher, and a healthy Rodgers, but who knows if we will see that again.

2 hours ago, Riftty said:

I'm sorry but I can't put Rivers over Wilson...and I damn sure won't put Luck over Wilson... Mahomes and Brady are the only two that I think are higher, and a healthy Rodgers, but who knows if we will see that again.

I love Russell Wilson (obviously), but it's not too outlandish.  I think Wilson is better than Luck, but Luck just had a great year and led his team to the playoffs.  Rivers also had a great year.  I don't wanna be too bias, so I don't talk about Wilson too much, but I know he gets the respect of fans around the league so that's good enough for me.

I’m not one of those that worships NFL 2k5, but EA could just take my money if they took part of the franchise presentation aspects from a game that is 15 years old. In-game studio updates from games around the league, a legit halftime show and a week in review show is all I ask. But that would probably take time and effort.

18 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I can't believe so many care about Madden ratings.

They dont. This is just good marketing by EA. Gets all the big names talking about and bringing attention to the game.

Thats why we get ratings before gameplay footage. What, 14 days from release and we just got our first look at gameplay?

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:

They dont. This is just good marketing by EA. Gets all the big names talking about and bringing attention to the game.

Thats why we get ratings before gameplay footage. What, 14 days from release and we just got our first look at gameplay?

They've even got players reacting to their OVRs. Genius, really.

I haven't been keeping up with this game very much over the past few weeks outside of the 99 overall plays they announced.  Game comes out next week.  July 30th.  Wow.  That really snuck up on me.  This summer is going by really fast for me.

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

I haven't been keeping up with this game very much over the past few weeks outside of the 99 overall plays they announced.  Game comes out next week.  July 30th.  Wow.  That really snuck up on me.  This summer is going by really fast for me.

This summer? Life is going by too fast! I could have sworn I was 18 just yesterday... When the hell did I become a 32 year old man.

• Like 5

The thing that's making me want to get this game is the arcade-y stuff they showed, like all the X-Factor abilities the elite players have and the abilities in general.  Those seem like a pretty big change to the game play.

Like, IMO, Aaron Donald has never been as great as he should be because he just doesn't have the stats that people value in Madden (mainly like high 80's speed rushing off the end).  But his abilities look sick.  His ability to put pressure on the QB while being blocked and bulling the offensive lineman into the QB is massive.  That's such a huge game changing ability because now having dudes like him coming up the middle counts for a lot now.

If I do end up getting this game, it'll probably be the regular version that comes out on August 2nd.  I never get the special or ultimate editions of this game because I don't play the Ultimate Team game mode.  Maybe I should just get Fire Emblem instead lol