Defensive Tackle *and Offensive Line* Class Statistical Projections (Updated 7/2)

AlNFL19

16 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Where are you getting these offensive line numbers, like sacks given up?  In terms of statistics finding OL numbers in terms of pass blocking even as simple as sacks given up is pretty hard I would say.  Outside of PFF crap which I rarely ever look at much less pay for one can rarely find OL statistics of any kind.  Not even in the players bio from the college program more often than not. 

On 6/19/2019 at 2:17 PM, AlNFL19 said:

I've decided to add the Offensive Tackle projections to this thread because I don't think it merits its own due to the lack of real on-field stats at the position. The offensive tackle projections include:

• Draft Position
  • Combine Testing

2 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Added Interior Offensive Line Projections to this thread. @Ragnarok I included Froholdt's projection, despite the fact that he was drafted in Round 4. His projection is very similar to that of Cajuste.

If I had to pick one OL from the 3rd or later that I think will become at least a solid starter, it's Hjalte.  Thanks for adding him.  

• Like 1