Flash coming back soon?

Elky

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/teams/ne/new-england-patriots

An NFL spokesman told The Athletic's Jeff Howe the league has "no update" on Josh Gordon's indefinite suspension.

The league could not even tell Howe if there was a "timeline for a review of the suspension." Gordon was back in the news Wednesday because he has been working out with Tom Brady. Presumably, the Pats would not have re-signed Gordon and Brady would not be working out with him if the team wasn't bullish on his odds of playing at some point in 2019. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported in February that there was a "chance" Gordon could be cleared by camp.
Source: Jeff Howe on Twitter
Jun 19, 2019, 4:15 PM ET

When I saw the title of this thread I thought the OP was talking about Cordarrelle "Flash" Patterson.  You guys can have Josh Gordon.  He and the GOAT would be incredible if he can ever get his act together.  I would just like to go on record as saying that if "Flash" Patterson goes anywhere besides Chicago, I hope he comes back home to Minnesota.  :)