Elky

Flash coming back soon?

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/teams/ne/new-england-patriots

An NFL spokesman told The Athletic's Jeff Howe the league has "no update" on Josh Gordon's indefinite suspension.

The league could not even tell Howe if there was a "timeline for a review of the suspension." Gordon was back in the news Wednesday because he has been working out with Tom Brady. Presumably, the Pats would not have re-signed Gordon and Brady would not be working out with him if the team wasn't bullish on his odds of playing at some point in 2019. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported in February that there was a "chance" Gordon could be cleared by camp.
Source: Jeff Howe on Twitter
Jun 19, 2019, 4:15 PM ET

we will see. hard to know what will happen now

I think it could just as easily be that Brady and Gordon wanted to work out. I don't read very much into this.

Brady could simply be life coaching the F outta Gordon. They might just be friends and Flash hangs around because its a good influence and it will help him keep his life on track. 

Image result for josh gordon patriots gif

How is it possible to previously get suspended for a whole season for a repeat violation... violate the policy again... and get a significantly reduced punishment? I really hope Gordon isn't out for long, just don't get the rationale behind it all.

I hope he's not out for long. Tom would have quite the time with Josh, Julian, N'Keal, and James White at his disposal, I dare say, no matter if Gronk is gone for good.

57 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Just let it go lol

who invited this guy?

When I saw the title of this thread I thought the OP was talking about Cordarrelle "Flash" Patterson.  You guys can have Josh Gordon.  He and the GOAT would be incredible if he can ever get his act together.  I would just like to go on record as saying that if "Flash" Patterson goes anywhere besides Chicago, I hope he comes back home to Minnesota.  :)