Luke Bowanko traded to the Ravens

.Buzz

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I wouldn't say he sucks though either. Just solid with injury problems.

He hasnt looked good since his solid rookie year. Not being able to stand out at G with Cann, Omameh, etc. struggling too...

Idk, maybe an ok reserve guy but thats it.

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

He hasnt looked good since his solid rookie year. Not being able to stand out at G with Cann, Omameh, etc. struggling too...

Idk, maybe an ok reserve guy but thats it.

Hes a Center who was trying to learn guard cuz the  entire Front office from coughlin down has no clue what they are doing.  if they wanted to put Bowanko in the lineup i would have had him at center with linder at RG and Cann at LG cuz we know cann blows wads at RG.

8 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Hes a Center who was trying to learn guard cuz the  entire Front office from coughlin down has no clue what they are doing.  if they wanted to put Bowanko in the lineup i would have had him at center with linder at RG and Cann at LG cuz we know cann blows wads at RG.

Center is the most important spot on the OL, no thanks to Bowankp being the guy there.

Eh, not necessarily a big loss...but he seemed like a good guy, and it doesn't seem like our OLine is really a unit where we have a ton of quality depth to be shipping out.  Bowanko had looked at least serviceable at one point in time, which is more than can be said for some other guys we're apparently keeping.

Wish we could spend whatever pick that is on an OLineman to replace him today.  xD

Archived