Redskins QB situation

SweetFancyMoses

If Dallas were to move Charlton, I'd hope it were an attempt to re-coupe a draft pick. I'd like to think they could get a mid rder. 

I also don't think McCoy is all that good, or at least not good enough to trade for and probably not all that much better than White and/or Rush tbh. 

7 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Alex Smith is intent on returning and has 32mil in dead cap, drafted Haskins, and would assume they will start Keenum.  Would you trade a late round pick or say Taco for Colt Mccoy to be backup?

Colt McCoy sucks and is injury prone. Why would we want him?

3 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Just figured he was a better option than what we have.  Wondered what everyone else thought. 

He’s not a better option. Never was. Even though our backup QB position is bad, McCoy isn’t an upgrade, and Taco is likely of higher value than McCoy is, anyway. 

1 hour ago, buddy_z34 said:

An out of football Colin Kaepernick is a better option right now than Colt. And I love me some Colt as he is a former Longhorn. 

Exactly. Just because a guy played at UT has no bearing at all on whether he’ll be a good NFL player. McCoy was an outstanding college QB, but his skill set never translated to the NFL, and any reasonable fan will admit that. 

1 minute ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Let's be honest. If we lose Prescott our season is over anyway

Fair point. Just miss the days when we had a decent backup QB. Maybe we could convince one of the numerous former QBs we have on the coaching staff to suit up.