2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Disagree. The 2019 draft class was worse IMO. Especially at the top.

I don't know, some of the names at or near the top 10 in 2020 don't do much for me. But they are so many young guys, maybe more than ever, it seems. But if Melo Ball goes top 10 or even in rd 1, I am throwing up.

What college is LaMelo Ball going to?  I haven't really kept up with him super closely, but I saw some video of him playing pick up ball with Trae Young and some other NBA players.  Looks like he has put on some muscle and his body is maturing.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

What college is LaMelo Ball going to?  I haven't really kept up with him super closely, but I saw some video of him playing pick up ball with Trae Young and some other NBA players.  Looks like he has put on some muscle and his body is maturing.

He's going to play in the NBL in Australia. The same league top recruit RJ Hampton is going to play in.

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't know, some of the names at or near the top 10 in 2020 don't do much for me. But they are so many young guys, maybe more than ever, it seems. But if Melo Ball goes top 10 or even in rd 1, I am throwing up.

The top four of the 2020 class is better than the top 4 of the 2019 class. 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:52 AM, beekay414 said:

The top four of the 2020 class is better than the top 4 of the 2019 class. 

Is that hindsight talking though?  RJ and Reddish were supposed to be elite prospects.  Also had heard a ton about Bol and Little last year being legit prospects.  But then a year of playing the big boys changed that, I think the same will be said of the top of this class and it won't have a Zion level player.

On 8/11/2019 at 5:53 PM, beekay414 said:

Disagree. The 2019 draft class was worse IMO. Especially at the top.

The only elite prospect is Edwards and then it's a bunch of question marks. Cole Anthony could be really good or a flop and he's older than Zion and RJ already.

On 8/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, TitanSlim said:

He's going to play in the NBL in Australia. The same league top recruit RJ Hampton is going to play in.

Will be interesting to see how they both look this year. The NBL isn't the best league in the world but there are a lot of quality pro players and they'll be playing against grown men every night. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Give me some details, but in the meantime I wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole if I'm in the lottery

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lamelo has been incredible so far 

In the regular season he's averaging: 13 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 6.0 assists on 33% FG and 9% 3FG...