2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

If Wiseman played a full season at Memphis he would no doubt be the best player in the draft.  I'm praying he don't end up in Golden St.

Up until last year or 2, I would have agreed...but the NBA seems to be all in on the lessening value of Bigs and more on perimiter players.. just saying..

Part of me feels Cole Anthony will be the steal of the draft while another part of me feels he’ll turn out to be JAG in the league.

Like 5 years from now I could see everyone wondering why he fell so far in the draft but I could also see him being overdrafted and folks wondering why he was picked so high. Like with about 90% of all NBA players, it’s all about fit/coaching/environment for him.

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

If Wiseman played a full season at Memphis he would no doubt be the best player in the draft.  I'm praying he don't end up in Golden St.

If you're looking for a Hassan Whiteside/Clint Capela type of center then yes. 

54 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If you're looking for a Hassan Whiteside/Clint Capela type of center then yes. 

slight disagreement here. Whiteside and Capela were never influenced much in the beginning of their career to shoot much.. Wiseman is so young and the league so involved with shooting.. I am willing to bet his jumper will be far more along than people realize.. Not saying he is a 3 point shooting threat, but at least capable of spotting up..

perimeter defensively he seems a bit more agile..

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I honestly feel like Givony and Schmitz have fallen off hard since going to ESPN. The content is nowhere near as good as it was on DraftExpress and they kinda suck with their rankings when they were usually on the money back in the day.

I'm pretty sure their mocks are based on info and not their BBs. It's like a based on what we know vs what we think. 

Also I think their player interviews/breakdowns are great. Which is basically what they did before w/o the interview.