Utah Jazz Thread | Highlighter Era!

NYRaider

18 hours ago, Ataal said:

Emmanuel Mudiay added to the roster.  Good depth move.  

Our front office has killed it this offseason. We were too conservative last offseason and just kept our core together but I'm happy that we're making moves.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

NWG was a nice pickup, he was one of the best players in Europe and should be a decent backup PG this season. We're planning to play Exum 1-3 and Mudiay at both guard spots as well. A lot of playing making in our guard group with Conley, Spida, NWG, Exum, and Mudiay. We'll always have two very good ball handlers on the court together and most of the time we'll have 3 with Bojan or Ingles in the front court as well. 

Rotation / Roster shaping out now.

PG - Mike Conley | Dante Exum | Nigel Williams-Goss 

SG - Donovan Mitchell | Emmanuel Mudiay | Miye Oni

SF - Bojan Bogdanovic  | Joe Ingles | William Howard

PF - Royce O'Neale | Jeff Green | Georges Niang 

C - Rudy Gobert | Ed Davis | Tony Bradley 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You mean that loss?

I can’t hate. The Lakers look good this season. Hopefully Vogel figures out that AD needs to be at the 5. Kuzma coming back will be huge as well. Think that adding another scorer / facilitator could really put you guys over the top. 

On 10/25/2019 at 4:27 PM, NYRaider said:

@Ataal you ready for that whooping we're putting on the Lakers tonight?

Man, I haven't been able to watch any games yet this year.  Work is taking up a lot of time.  Mostly sitting in an airport or at my desk on my phone looking at the box scores update.  lol  Hopefully, I'll get to see some games soon. 

16 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Whats the deal with Conley? Was stoked to see what he would do with you guys before this year

Taking him some time to adjust to our system and playing with a ball-dominant guard like Mitchell. He played well last night, the past few seasons he has struggled in October too. 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...