NYRaider

2021-2022 Depth Chart

PG: Mike Conley | Jared Butler | Trent Forrest 

SG: Donovan Mitchell | Jordan Clarkson | Miye Oni

SF: Royce O'Neale | Joe Ingles | Elijah Hughes

PF: Bojan Bogdanovic | Rudy Gay | Eric Paschall

C: Rudy Gobert | Udoka Azubuike | Hassan Whiteside 

Edited by NYRaider

Donovan Mitchell is what I'm excited to see.  I want to see how he develops this upcoming season.  He'll ultimately turn into a Damian Lillard-esque player or a chucker that should come off the bench like Jamal Crawford.  His potential arc as a player is really intriguing to me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, showtime said:

Donovan Mitchell is what I'm excited to see.  I want to see how he develops this upcoming season.  He'll ultimately turn into a Damian Lillard-esque player or a chucker that should come off the bench like Jamal Crawford.  His potential arc as a player is really intriguing to me.

Jamal Crawford? Mitchell just had one of the best sophomore seasons in NBA history and led the Jazz to the playoffs for the 2nd straight season with almost zero help offensively. 

Was feeling pretty positive about the Conley deal, even though I liked Crowder on that roster.  Knew Rubio was leaving.  I like the guy, but we needed an upgrade.  But, Favors?  Man, that stings a little.  The Jazz dynamic will definitely be different now, going forward.  Excited to see how the chemistry works for them next season.