Help me find a play. Player strips ball from teammate, houses it.

Dome

I don't think my brain is making this up.

There's a play and I can't find the clip. I believe it's an INT/fumble return for a TD but slight chance it was special teams. One player has the ball, a teammate comes up beside them and strongarms them into a "handoff" and then takes it the distance.

I thought it was Deion maybe, I think I remember them being black jerseys (Atl).

Does this ring a bell?

Edited by Dome

I remember a few like that. Bobby Wagner had one against the niners, Von Miller had one, and Aaron Donald had one against the niners (not sure if the latter two were returned for touchdowns, however). But I'm trying to think on the "strongarm" 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I remember a few like that. Bobby Wagner had one against the niners, Von Miller had one, and Aaron Donald had one against the niners (not sure if the latter two were returned for touchdowns, however). But I'm trying to think on the "strongarm" 

It was older than that for sure. 

6 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Ed Reed did it in college vs BC, dunno if that's what you're talking about or not:

This is almost definitely it. The “handoff” happened exactly how I remembered.

I don’t know why I was thinking black jerseys.

Maybe the fact that it was an NFL legend is why it stuck and I thought it was Deion.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Maurice Clarett did it to Sean Taylor in the national championship game and Von Miller did it last year when he just took the ball from Chris Carson against Seattle

You're missing the point about taking the ball from a teammate. A player ripping the ball from an opponents isn't that rare. 

As someone else said about the Ed Reed play, just another example of that man's amazing football IQ. One of my favorite players of all time. 

• Like 1