goldfishwars

Goldfish's Slightly Too Early 2019 Season Predictions - All 32 up

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

The Bears OL has been very good for the last several years.  They are elite GCG, with reliable above average OT play outside.  The Vikes OL wasnt even average last year, let alone close to equal to the Bears.  The Rams OL was old and still is old.  They are formerly great players that have seen their skills decline rapidly over the last year.  The Bears OL is young.  The "old" men on the OL are 28 yo Kyle Long and 29 yo Bobbie Massie.  To try and compare the Bears OL to the Rams or Vikes is just plain foolish.

Rams OL is old? Whitworth is - but he's also better than any OL on the Bears.

Other than him our projected starters are: 24, 23, 27 and 27.

Again, it's dumb to use last year, but since you are - the Rams and Bears both allowed 33 sacks. Rams allowed 9 more QB hits. Rams averaged 4.9 yards per carry running the ball while the Bears averaged 4.1 - but Trubisky averaged 6.2 yards per carry, which inflates that a little. If anything I'd say the Rams and Bears offensive lines played very similarly last year, and there's an argument to be made that the Rams were better because of how much better we were running the ball.

44 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

With the news of Hill not being suspended, where do you rank the Chiefs now?

@goldfishwars

Golffishwars did great with that list but that 8-8 prediction and #14 overall never made any sense, Hill or no Hill.

I wish I could have seen Mahomes a few games without Hill. 

13 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

With the news of Hill not being suspended, where do you rank the Chiefs now?

@goldfishwars

Don't know, didn't factor no suspension even being a plausible scenario and would need to adjust too much with other teams to reflect a new ranking. But yeah, as stated before this would make them a Super Bowl contender for sure.