Horford - LAC

Cousins - BOS

Vucevic - ORL

With some updates:

Russell - LAL

Brogdon - MIN

Rubio - PHX

Edited by nlesthought

Only predictions I care about is Kyrie and KD to Brooklyn.

I do feel like Kawhi is going to stay in Toronto, Klay is going to stay in Golden State, Kemba is going to leave Charlotte for either Boston or Dallas, and I think Butler leaves Philadelphia. In a desperate move Harris is going to get paid a ton to stay in Philadelphia because they cant afford to lose both. D'Lo is going to the Lakers because its what the Lakers do. I would much rather see him go to Phoenix to pair up with his close friend Booker and be a 1-2 punch rather than the third wheel with the Lakers. Horford would make perfect sense for New Orleans to give that young team some veteran ship and help mentor Zion. I just feel like Horford probably wants to go to a team that can win now so maybe its the Clippers. I would love to see Boston go get Cousins as the replacement for Horford rather than Vucevic. I think both Brogdon and Middleton stays with the Bucks and Porzingis stays in Dallas. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We’ve heard for over a year KD is going to the knicks and all of a sudden these Brooklyn rumors come up. I’m not buying it. I think he goes to the knicks. Kyrie will go to Brooklyn. 

I mentioned this maybe three weeks ago when someone mentioned why he wouldn't go to Brooklyn when it is the better team? And I said because going to the Knicks would be KD's equivalent of LeBron's Laker move. Different level of name brand going to the Knicks opposed to the Nets. I mean if you want to have the best chance to win, why not just stay in GS? He is fully vindicated now with the Dubs losing to the Raptors and no one can ever say he isn't needed to win. Going to the Knicks is bigger than just winning though. I agree, if he leaves it will be to the Knicks and not to the Nets. 

@sdrawkcab321 @J-ALL-DAY The reason why it has been reported for most of the year that KD was going to the Knicks was because thats where Kyrie was linked to as well. When Kyrie rumors started to lean towards the Nets thats when we started hearing less and less that KD was going to the Knicks. Plus you factor in KD doctor who did surgery on his foot years ago and his achilles recently is on the staff of the Nets. KD has so much incentive to go to the Nets and not the Knicks and thats just off the court. On the court, the Nets are the best basketball team in New York. The Knicks are a rebuilding team while the Nets are a playoff team right now and thats without Kyrie and KD. Now Im not saying that KD still cant go to the Knicks but its not strange that all of a sudden the Nets rumors started to go strong towards the Nets as it comes down to KD. It makes too much sense that if he leaves the Warriors he would want to team up with Kyrie (who is all but locked in with the Nets) and go where he is already getting his care in terms of his injury with the doctor and medical staff with the Nets. Those things especially his injury recovery is more important than playing in Madison Square Garden for a bad Knicks team. Then you factor in how the medical staff and the organization didnt do right by KD, like how can he trust any team medical staff other than the one doctor that is treating him now which again is on the Nets staff? The media is constantly leaving that part out except for Bill Plaschke I heard him mention the medical staff for the Nets and the doctor that is treating KD. So thats why KD to the Nets are strong and I believe its either KD stays with GS which I wouldnt be shocked if he did or he is coming to the Nets. The Knicks have a shot but certainly not like it was during the regular season when rumors were they had Kyrie and KD locked in to sign with them.

22 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I thought this was a thread already? 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/17300-predictions-for-the-top-nba-free-agents-this-summer/

Kawhi Leonard - Raps

Kemba Walker - Knicks

Kyrie Irving - Nets

Kevin Durant - Nets

Klay Thompson - Warriors

Jimmy Butler - 76ers

DeMarcus - Knicks

Kristaps  - Mavericks

DLo - Suns

Horford - Clippers

Tobias - Mavs

Brogdon - Bucks

Vucevic - Celtics

Middleton - Bucks

Rubio - Pacers

Randle - Knicks

Brook Lopez - Bucks

Jonas - Grizz

Gasol - Raps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

@sdrawkcab321 @J-ALL-DAY The reason why it has been reported for most of the year that KD was going to the Knicks was because thats where Kyrie was linked to as well. When Kyrie rumors started to lean towards the Nets thats when we started hearing less and less that KD was going to the Knicks. Plus you factor in KD doctor who did surgery on his foot years ago and his achilles recently is on the staff of the Nets. KD has so much incentive to go to the Nets and not the Knicks and thats just off the court. On the court, the Nets are the best basketball team in New York. The Knicks are a rebuilding team while the Nets are a playoff team right now and thats without Kyrie and KD. Now Im not saying that KD still cant go to the Knicks but its not strange that all of a sudden the Nets rumors started to go strong towards the Nets as it comes down to KD. It makes too much sense that if he leaves the Warriors he would want to team up with Kyrie (who is all but locked in with the Nets) and go where he is already getting his care in terms of his injury with the doctor and medical staff with the Nets. Those things especially his injury recovery is more important than playing in Madison Square Garden for a bad Knicks team. Then you factor in how the medical staff and the organization didnt do right by KD, like how can he trust any team medical staff other than the one doctor that is treating him now which again is on the Nets staff? The media is constantly leaving that part out except for Bill Plaschke I heard him mention the medical staff for the Nets and the doctor that is treating KD. So thats why KD to the Nets are strong and I believe its either KD stays with GS which I wouldnt be shocked if he did or he is coming to the Nets. The Knicks have a shot but certainly not like it was during the regular season when rumors were they had Kyrie and KD locked in to sign with them.

I don't doubt KD is close with Kyrie and would love to play with him, but he's not making his move just for Kyrie. KD had a bigger picture in mind with the Knicks brand in all likelihood when he started to think long and hard about playing for them. Just don't see him making a move from GS to..........Brooklyn. Seems pretty meh to me, especially if him wanting to go to Brooklyn would be because they have a better team than the Knicks. I mean true, but if you just care about having a good team, there would be no reason to leave in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't doubt KD is close with Kyrie and would love to play with him, but he's not making his move just for Kyrie. KD had a bigger picture in mind with the Knicks brand in all likelihood when he started to think long and hard about playing for them. Just don't see him making a move from GS to..........Brooklyn. Seems pretty meh to me, especially if him wanting to go to Brooklyn would be because they have a better team than the Knicks. I mean true, but if you just care about having a good team, there would be no reason to leave in the first place. 

I dont get the Knicks brand thing. They havent been good in quite some time and the only allure is Madison Square Garden. They have an owner who Im sure players around the league dont even care much for so for what ever the brand is that KD is thinking about I sure want to know. At the end of the day Ill keep saying that for KD playing with Kyrie is intriguing but also his long term health as well. The doctor that is treating him is on the Nets medical staff and not the Knicks and one was to think after the situation that played out in GS, how can KD trust any medical staff that he doesnt have any type of relationship with again? Thats one of the reasons why Kawhi started to warm up to the thought of staying in Toronto even before they won the title. He knew and trusted their medical staff to take care of him and because of his bad experience with the Spurs thats one of the main things Kawhi was concerned about. Again Im not saying KD still wont sign with the Knicks, I just think as of now there are more concert factors that are way more important that points to him towards Brooklyn than just the Knicks brand. Those things mainly include the longevity of his health and getting back to the player he was and again that doctor or team of doctors is on the Nets medical staff because you can have that brand of the Knicks but if you are a shell of yourself due to a serious injury then it doesnt mean anything.