coordinator0

Ravens Trade for Luke Bowanko

coordinator0    24

And over on the Jaguars forum they say he sucks, so great. Luke will fit right in with the rest of the line. 

Like I said in the other thread the Ravens are desperate. It's not a good look.

OleXmad    71

I do not get why we traded (Conditional?) draft picks for scrub linemen who were gonna get cut. We need lineman, but we were better off keeping Zuttah than the scrubs we traded for.

coordinator0    24

Bergstrom was traded for a conditional 7th so if he's cut then the Ravens don't lose anything. Not sure about Bowanko, but it's probably something similar.

Still, these guys aren't good. And in Luke's case he doesn't even fit the scheme/direction of the line. The line might actually be worse now than before cuts started.

wackywabbit    30
2 hours ago, OleXmad said:

I do not get why we traded (Conditional?) draft picks for scrub linemen who were gonna get cut. We need lineman, but we were better off keeping Zuttah than the scrubs we traded for.

Zuttah is worse than you seem to think. Got ran over by 4th stringers in that last game. 

I'm happy to give up picks to make sure he is never in front of Flacco again. 

Edited by wackywabbit

drd23    37
32 minutes ago, Stance Punk said:

So wait

we traded for two OL?

Neither of whom are any good

OleXmad    71
3 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Zuttah is worse than you seem to think. Got ran over by 4th stringers in that last game. 

I'm happy to give up picks to make sure he is never in front of Flacco again. 

I'd still take Zuttah over the scrubs we traded for. He knows the offense at the very least... 

RavensfanRD    5

I'm super concerned about this offensive line. I'm not confident whatsoever as this Interior scares me to death.

coordinator0    24
7 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

fwiw, Bowanko isn't really that bad. Just not good either and has had a lot of injury problems.

I'm more concerned about his bad fit in a line that's supposedly leaning more towards power-man than any kind of stretch-zone.