Bengals OL Jonah Williams likely done for the season

TheVillain112

I put 50 bucks on Mixon to win the rushing title at 14/1 while I was in Vegas this weekend so I guess I should have assumed something catastrophic was about to happen to that team even though there's not even any damn football happening at the moment. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

With the #1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia.

no its gonna be a QB cuz u know dalton isnt more then an average qb and having a good chance at picking a true franchise QB  and passing on 1 cuz u have andy dalton would be dumb but i think with their trend of 1st round failures they might be better off moving the picks to round 2 

34 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

With the #1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia.

Doubtful.  Sunk costs into Glenn and Williams would likely put that off.  However, any further issues with the OL isn't going to lend any support to Andy Dalton rehabilitating his career in Cincy.  You've got a new HC who is a former QB coach there now.  Highly doubt the Bengals would pass on a QB with the #1 pick if they had it, even with the 4th round pick invested this past draft in Ryan Finley.