TheVillain112

Bengals OL Jonah Williams likely done for the season

38 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

lol, we are the leaders of this club...

D97ZtMkXoAA0vsw.jpg

This is insane.

It has to suck being a Bengals fan.

Posted (edited)

I put 50 bucks on Mixon to win the rushing title at 14/1 while I was in Vegas this weekend so I guess I should have assumed something catastrophic was about to happen to that team even though there's not even any damn football happening at the moment. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

With the #1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia.

13 minutes ago, D82 said:

It has to suck being a Bengals fan.

Yes, and no.  Got rid of Marvin Lewis finally, so it will be really hard to not look forward to this season...

9 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

With the #1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia.

Tua or Herbert.  If we're picking #1, we're taking a QB...

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

no its gonna be a QB cuz u know dalton isnt more then an average qb and having a good chance at picking a true franchise QB  and passing on 1 cuz u have andy dalton would be dumb but i think with their trend of 1st round failures they might be better off moving the picks to round 2 

3 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Tua or Herbert.  If we're picking #1, we're taking a QB...

unless they decide to trade down into round 2 avoiding the 1st round pick plauge

It just helps the Bengals get the #1 overall pick next year so they can get a real QB.  Not like they were gonna contend in that division anyways.  

34 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Doubtful.  Sunk costs into Glenn and Williams would likely put that off.  However, any further issues with the OL isn't going to lend any support to Andy Dalton rehabilitating his career in Cincy.  You've got a new HC who is a former QB coach there now.  Highly doubt the Bengals would pass on a QB with the #1 pick if they had it, even with the 4th round pick invested this past draft in Ryan Finley.

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

lol, we are the leaders of this club...

D97ZtMkXoAA0vsw.jpg

Sixers fans know your pain.