Bengals OL Jonah Williams likely done for the season

TheVillain112

Don't lose hope Bengals fans.  Even though it's a buzzkill to see a first rounder go down early, they can still recover and go on and have a great career.  It happened to the Vikings with Chad Greenway.  We lost him for the majority of his rookie season but he still turned out to be a very good LB for over a decade.  We had the same thing happen last year with first round CB Mike Hughes.  I'm still hoping he will do like Greenway and be good for a long time.

17 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

What’s sad is I know of a lot of Bengals fans that have already done such. Mike Brown’s reign is almost up, I haven’t waited this long to give up now 

Gladly, I don't personally know anyone who has done that.

I mean how could you...seriously?

On 6/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, Ragnarok said:

Not like they were gonna contend in that division anyways.  

Maybe, maybe not.  Cleveland showed promise last year, but haven't proven they can really contend yet.  Baltimore has obvious deficiencies.  Pittsburgh showed gaping holes in their armor last year.

Not say the Bengals had a better shot than any of those teams - i'd put them last too.  But it's not like there's a shoe-in team to win that division like the Pats or something.  It's wide open.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Don't lose hope Bengals fans.  Even though it's a buzzkill to see a first rounder go down early, they can still recover and go on and have a great career.  It happened to the Vikings with Chad Greenway.  We lost him for the majority of his rookie season but he still turned out to be a very good LB for over a decade.  We had the same thing happen last year with first round CB Mike Hughes.  I'm still hoping he will do like Greenway and be good for a long time.

It’s just hard to get excited when every year it seems our first rounder either doesn’t play or gets injured for most of the year. I’m seriously questioning our medical and conditioning staff.