Sign in to follow this  
TheVillain112

Bengals OL Jonah Williams likely done for the season

25 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-g-clint-boling-retires

Not unexpected.  Good thing left guard is the one position that we have options. 

Yeah, expected but still sucks.  Him and Whit were the leaders in that OL group.  Now it's on to Billy Price, Jonah, and probably Glenn while he's still on the roster.

Although in Bobby Hart's mind, he probably thinks he's a leader...

13 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Yeah, expected but still sucks.  Him and Whit were the leaders in that OL group.  Now it's on to Billy Price, Jonah, and probably Glenn while he's still on the roster.

Although in Bobby Hart's mind, he probably thinks he's a leader...

If he shows up, works hard in practice, owns his mistakes and is a good team mate,  he is a leader. 

8 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

If he shows up, works hard in practice, owns his mistakes and is a good team mate,  he is a leader. 

Mostly I agree. But it's hard to respect someone as a leader if they're incompetent at what they do, even if he does what you just listed. 

44 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Sure, but from what I'm seeing he seems to think being loud/talking trash is what makes him a "leader"...

What options are even out there for OT depth? I have a feeling that undrafted kid Sutherland is pretty much a Lock now since he played for Turner

Not many.  We'll hopefully find someone after cuts happen.  I think  Michael Jordan can handle tackle,  but would be better not to have to count on it as a rookie. 

Eight year starter and he can't get his own thread?   sadly, knew it was coming a while back.

The fact they wanted to move Glenn to LG instead of RT says a lot about the quality of our options at LG.