Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Theme is self explanatory if you know Game of Thrones. Even if you don't, it'll still be a fun game. I have 15 roles ready to go. First 15 are in.

Winners:

1. Dome - Rhaenys TargaryenTargaryen-Aligned

2. Forge - Visenya Targaryen, Targaryen-Aligned

9. Matts4313 - Aegon TargaryenTargaryen-Aligned

10. Mwil23 - Lord Commander HoareNight's Watch-Aligned

15. Malfatron - Orys Baratheon, Targaryen-Aligned

Participants:

3. The Orca - The High SeptonWesteros-Aligned

4. TheKillerNacho - Torrhen StarkWesteros-Aligned

5. Pickle Rick - Vickon Greyjoy, Greyjoy-Aligned

6. DingoLadd - Argilac Durandon, Westeros-Aligned

7. bcb1213 - Ronnel StarkWesteros-Aligned

8. theuntouchable - Mern GardenerWesteros-Aligned

11. Nazgul - Argella DurandonWesteros-Aligned

12. SwAg - Loren LannisterWesteros-Aligned

13. Counselor - Harren HoareWesteros-Aligned

14. FinneasGage - Brandon Snow, Westeros-Aligned

16. squire12 - Meria MartellWesteros-Aligned

Rules:

Day Phase Rules:

1. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text or hiding it in a quote).

2. Day phase will last roughly 24 hours depending on my discretion. The deadline will be revealed at the beginning of the day phase. 

3. A lynch will occur when a majority vote has been reached or when the deadline has been reached. Once a player has reached a majority, no further votes will count. If a deadline is reached and I am not around yet then the game will be allowed to continue until I get back and votes will still count.

4. If there is a tie between players at the end of a deadline, there will be a 1 hour overtime. If there is still a tie at the end of this, there will be a no lynch.

5. You must vote at least once during every day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death. Exceptions may be made for day phases that end before the deadline.

Night Phase Rules:

1. Night phases will last 30 minutes following the day phase. Get them in as soon as the day ends or sooner if you won't be there at the end of night. If all abilities are sent in before the deadline, the night will end early.

2. You are allowed to post during the night phase, but do not post any results from that night's actions before the night has ended.

3. If you have a night ability, there will be a format for your night action in your PM. Please use it or stay close enough to it that I can understand it. I will only accept night actions through PM.

General Rules:

1. No editing posts. You will get one warning for this unless you edit a vote, in which case you will be modkilled immediately.

2. Do not communicate with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission.

3. Upon death you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.

4. Name claiming and posting of PMs in any way is NOT allowed. No exceptions. You are allowed to claim your ability.

5. I reserve the right to change/add/interpret these rules in any way I see fit.

6. I encourage you to send me your reads and wild theories throughout the game.

7. Have fun! This is a game. Play it well, don't rage quit.

@Dome, @Forge, @The Orca, @TheKillerNacho, @Pickle Rick, @DingoLadd, @bcb1213, @theuntouchable, @Matts4313, @MWil23, @Nazgul, @SwAg, @Counselor, @FinneasGage, @Malfatron, @squire12

Night 0/Start of Game: The invasion begins

Day 1, Part 1: Dingo dongo's himself to death

Day 1, Part 2: Finneas dies happy

Night 1: Forge sleeps with the fishes

Day 2: Pickle Rick gets burned

Night 2: Nacho ****s with the wrong person; bcb's goose gets cooked

Day 3: Matts can't get a word in edgewise

Night 3: Swag dies in a glorious fashion

Day 4, Part 1: Counselor locks up JVP

Day 4, Part 2: Malf gets ****ed over

Night 4: Naz's storm ends

Day 5: Squire is the latest victim of the **** show