Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Go to the thread

search: dome 

username: pickle rick

Im not going to waste my time providing evidence because you’ll look facts dead in the face and say “nah”

I just read them and it's nothing even remotely similar to what you are suggesting

On 6/19/2019 at 12:51 PM, Dome said:

most likely?

that you've caught two non-town who aren't aligned with each other?

I don't think that's most likely. 

On 6/19/2019 at 12:54 PM, Pickle Rick said:

In my mind it is.  Scum want something easy that they can push so they can appear town.  If orca is somewhat right that there 6-7 scum in the game then it would make sense that they both jump on something easy like that.  

On 6/19/2019 at 12:55 PM, James said:

We're off to a very pickle start this game.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, Counselor said:

Pickle you are a certified Turd

So 3 people **** on a very criticlal and articulated read that game and it happened to be correct (counsleor was scum) 

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

Go to the thread

search: dome 

username: pickle rick

Im not going to waste my time providing evidence because you’ll look facts dead in the face and say “nah”

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I just read them and it's nothing even remotely similar to what you are suggesting

I couldn’t have possibly nailed this any better 

pickle are you saying you didnt think i was scum?

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was curious as to what would/wouldnt have been allowed. At one point there was talk about fake claims. I told Dome if he was going to claim jailer, he needs to do it as the nightswatch. Say something about taking them to the wall/vows/the black/whatever. 

I dont know how host would have handled that now knowing there was actually nightswatch. 

Matts you are by far and away the most delusional dumbass I have ever met in my life. You literally said you told him to claim something as the night swatch ....

get a ******* clue you moron. 

@SwAg @Dome and everyone else. This is the posts leading up to my conlsuok that swag was interrupting.....

On 6/19/2019 at 12:57 PM, The Orca said:

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

This post was in response to @Dome saying "Do you think they discussed it first? And nobody in their chat was like "hey, dip****s. don't do that." So @The Orca post was in the context of the thread conversation.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:57 PM, MWil23 said:

I'm prefacing this with it's D1 and I'm not confident in voting Matt (or anyone else for that matter), but his logic/feigning ignorance and conveniently forgetting his own posts and then attributing credit to me is laughable.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

It also shows that they are not reading with any sense of normal reading comprehension.  Woz van come up with a so called forced interaction between counsleor and orca doesnt realize my post was before roles went out.  Counselor is just summarizing the thread play but somehow misses that what I posted was before roles went out 🤔🤔

On 6/19/2019 at 12:58 PM, MWil23 said:

1. I'm serious, I went through Mafia withdrawal last game.

2. I'm serious in that I'm town

3. I don't have a 3rd point to make but want to make a third point for the irony factor

On 6/19/2019 at 1:00 PM, SwAg said:

"kept discussing pwny" --> one conversation when he showed up on D2 and never mentioned again.

Here is where swag interrupts in my mind and here is why.  From the orca's conversation with me I knew for a fact that pwny was discussed on many nights not just d2.  So this was a lie and felt like he posted it just to bait orca into an argument and distract the thread from my push on woz and counselor.  It then succeeded as orca felt the need to fake things just to get dome and swag to say he was correct (or whatever it was).  

Orca did not interrupt first and swag definitely has a reason behind that post as I said in that game and now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts you are by far and away the most delusional dumbass I have ever met in my life. You literally said you told him to claim something as the night swatch ....

get a ******* clue you moron. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was curious as to what would/wouldnt have been allowed. At one point there was talk about fake claims. I told Dome if he was going to claim jailer, he needs to do it as the nightswatch. Say something about taking them to the wall/vows/the black/whatever. 

I dont know how host would have handled that now knowing there was actually nightswatch. 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

It's a good thing your faction ignored you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@SwAg @Dome and everyone else. This is the posts leading up to my conlsuok that swag was interrupting.....

This post was in response to @Dome saying "Do you think they discussed it first? And nobody in their chat was like "hey, dip****s. don't do that." So @The Orca post was in the context of the thread conversation.

Here is where swag interrupts in my mind and here is why.  From the orca's conversation with me I knew for a fact that pwny was discussed on many nights not just d2.  So this was a lie and felt like he posted it just to bait orca into an argument and distract the thread from my push on woz and counselor.  It then succeeded as orca felt the need to fake things just to get dome and swag to say he was correct (or whatever it was).  

Orca did not interrupt first and swag definitely has a reason behind that post as I said in that game and now. 

I'm literally talking about the topic that Dome and Orca introduced.  Thank you for showing that again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I couldn’t have possibly nailed this any better 

pickle are you saying you didnt think i was scum?

Depends at which point of d1 you want to look at.  Shortly after the initial swag stuff I did.  Then toward the middle I was leaning back.to the gray are.  Towards the end I didnt NOT think you were scum.  I even removed you from my lists.  When I was lynched I still didnt think you were scum.  But bc you let me die on purpose I went back to thinking you were scum.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm literally talking about the topic that Dome and Orca introduced.  Thank you for showing that again.

Yes but you lied which is the interruption I am referring to. I read it as an attempt to bait orca into an argument (which it did) and derail my push that was dominating the thread at the time. Do you follow?