Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yes but you lied which is the interruption I am referring to. I read it as an attempt to bait orca into an argument (which it did) and derail my push that was dominating the thread at the time. Do you follow?

???  Didn't lie either.

I seriously don't follow this if its addressed to me. If not careh on. 

You said I had a reason for interrupting.  1.  Didn't interrupt; 2.  Didn't lie; 3.  Motivation for the post was I was being defamed.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm literally talking about the topic that Dome and Orca introduced.  Thank you for showing that again.

This may be true...but it did sidetrack/interrupt the path Pickle was going down..do you logically see how Pickle feels you interrupted to go back to interject a 3rd conversation debate that ended up controlling the thread and not allowing Pickle to go down the path he was. Intentionally interrupting or not...it for sure can be conceived as an interruption imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You said I had a reason for interrupting.  1.  Didn't interrupt; 2.  Didn't lie; 3.  Motivation for the post was I was being defamed.

I read it as an attempt to bait orca into an argument (which succeded) thus interrupting my push at the time.  If you are a lawyer I would hope you can see that as an interruption if not you might need a new line of work 

Pwny was brought up on multiple days your post was "only on d2"......what would you consider that to be, a lie?

There was one single conversation about pwny.  Meaning, a dialogue, back and forth.  Thereafter, the extent of pwny coming up was someone asking if pwny would return, and then in endgame bcb made a remark about me being converted, and I said I wasn't.

I read it as an attempt to bait orca into an argument (which succeded) thus interrupting my push at the time.  If you are a lawyer I would hope you can see that as an interruption if not you might need a new line of work 

So, I baited Orca into an argument (which succeeded), by responding to him stating something everyone in the chat said was untrue, but that is not baiting me.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Depends at which point of d1 you want to look at.  Shortly after the initial swag stuff I did.  Then toward the middle I was leaning back.to the gray are.  Towards the end I didnt NOT think you were scum.  I even removed you from my lists. 

If I had turned up scum you would’ve ignored the fact that you dropped your read on me and pointed to your earlier push saying “nailed him”

this is hilarious 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There was one single conversation about pwny.  Meaning, a dialogue, back and forth.  Thereafter, the extent of pwny coming up was someone asking if pwny would return, and then in endgame bcb made a remark about me being converted, and I said I wasn't.

There were 4 conversations at least about pwny lmao

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This may be true...but it did sidetrack/interrupt the path Pickle was going down..do you logically see how Pickle feels you interrupted to go back to interject a 3rd conversation debate that ended up controlling the thread and not allowing Pickle to go down the path he was. Intentionally interrupting or not...it for sure can be conceived as an interruption imo

No, this is dumb.

do you guys really not see that nobody sees it that way but the two of you?

stick together for sure though, it’s been an impressive showing thus far