Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Hmm.. I will believe you if you say it. But I remember you sneaking in a comment agreeing with the idea that squire broke a rule. 

It could have been after the fact, I guess. 

After the fact, possibly, I said that in here lol. But definitely not in chatty during the sequence of events. By the time I came back, squire was already dead. I made an "lol" comment in chatty when I saw it, a comment on what a crap show it had turned into, and who to hit (UNT). Never offered any opinion about squire during the situation because I wasnt present for it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You are right. It wasnt strategic no posting. It was strategic inactive dying (James, Pwny)

Mine was intended to be strategic in that I felt like it was the best move for town to just let myself die, but I handled it very poorly.

I don't have context of what happened this game, just the after the fact back and forth from the past few pages (checked in because a notification said pickle quoted me, wanted to see what that was all about), but I hope that how I exited the previous game didn't contribute to any snowball effect, and I hope that after some time to cool off you guys can put this stuff behind you and get back to some fun games :)

• Like 2