Hill Interviewed by NFL for 8 Hours

dll2000

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

What's the issue here? It's a serious matter that requires that type of thoroughness. I'm sure they broke for lunch at some point. I can't imagine Hill was locked in a room with a lamp forced in his face for 8 hours straight.

Actually.....its been proven that it takes a good six hours for Chinese water torture to start yielding results :)

I encourage people to read up on the updates over the past few months. There’s “a mountain of evidence” that Tyreek did not harm his child and has instead been a victim of extortion by his ex and her father. This by no way makes up for past transgressions but he appears to have grown since that incident in college. 

Tyreek will be playing football this year. Now it’s a waiting game to see how many, if any, games he misses. I think it’ll be 2-4 games. I’m just hoping Mecole Hardman can step up while he’s gone. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

but he appears to have grown since that incident in college. 

Really? I don't get that sense one bit.

Making threats like "You should be afraid of me" to the woman he admitted to beating previously really doesn't scream "grown" and "maturity" to me. 

I mean I guess you can be glad he's not hit her or the child (as far we know) but there's still something seriously wrong about the guy. I guess you can be happy that he's grown from a physical abuser to a mental abuser. That's a plus, I guess?

As for him missing time....Watkins shouldn't be hurt yet and you always have Kelce. I think you'll be just fine.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Making threats like "You should be afraid of me" to the woman he admitted to beating previously really doesn't scream "grown" and "maturity" to me. 

Again, read up on the subject not just headlines. Edited audio and context matter. 

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I encourage people to read up on the updates over the past few months. There’s “a mountain of evidence” that Tyreek did not harm his child and has instead been a victim of extortion by his ex and her father. This by no way makes up for past transgressions but he appears to have grown since that incident in college. 

Tyreek will be playing football this year. Now it’s a waiting game to see how many, if any, games he misses. I think it’ll be 2-4 games. I’m just hoping Mecole Hardman can step up while he’s gone. 

entirely plausible. Care to share further insights? 

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Again, read up on the subject not just headlines. Edited audio and context matter. 

EDIT: We're getting off football discussion.

I'll take a Chiefs fan's word for it that he's changed.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

Just now, Dome said:

And maybe I did

Wouldn't blame you. I'm out having a smoke at the bar by my house, there's a rodeo in town and these two Arkansas rednecks won't ******* stop heckling me about my hair. Few more beers and shots and I might try and end up in the hospital lol

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I cant say I blame you for holding out hope, but Hill ain't playing football this year, and probably not next year either.

46 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I cant say I blame you for holding out hope, but Hill ain't playing football this year, and probably not next year either.

Again, seek out updates over the past couple months and read the articles. It’s not holding out hope, he’s going to play.  

The Chiefs drafted Hardman I believe for the future, with or without Hill. Only Watkins, Robinson, and Pringle are under contract next year so we needed someone no matter what. Watkins is likely gone, so WR was a draft need no matter what. 

Edited by kingseanjohn