Hill Interviewed by NFL for 8 Hours

dll2000

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I see you still haven’t caught up on events. 

Not recent events. But the dude is on tape saying, "You should be scared of me too, BlTCH!" in response to her saying the son is scared of what he does to him.

Unless she knows how to dub his voice in there, it certainly sounds like he's an abusive POS. Which is hard to believe, given his sterling reputation in the pasto.O

I know you really like him, but it doesn't change the fact that he probably did abuse his son. Maybe the GF is unhinged too, but it doesn't mean Tyreek Hill is an innocent good dude.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not recent events. But the dude is on tape saying, "You should be scared of me too, BlTCH!" in response to her saying the son is scared of what he does to him.

Unless she knows how to dub his voice in there, it certainly sounds like he's an abusive POS. Which is hard to believe, given his sterling reputation in the pasto.O

I know you really like him, but it doesn't change the fact that he probably did abuse his son. Maybe the GF is unhinged too, but it doesn't mean Tyreek Hill is an innocent good dude.

That’s one spot where being caught up would help. It appears you’re set on believing what you want to believe about him. I seriously encourage you to look into the updates. 

Some seriously crazy developments are going on. They released the full 11 min audio (I missed it but) and Terez transcribes some of it and it calls into question the "incident" from 2014, even. Really disappointed that the tape was cut down to make Hill look all the worse when if they released it all, it changes the whole dynamic. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Some seriously crazy developments are going on. They released the full 11 min audio (I missed it but) and Terez transcribes some of it and it calls into question the "incident" from 2014, even. Really disappointed that the tape was cut down to make Hill look all the worse when if they released it all, it changes the whole dynamic. 

For anyone reading this or who listens to the full audio, remember that Tyreek has zero knowledge that he was being recorded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

For anyone reading this or who listens to the full audio, remember that Tyreek has zero knowledge that he was being recorded.

its actually kind of shocking. In no way does this clear anyyhing up, but man, it puts some thoughts in your head about what may have happened. Oh, and his gf seems like an awful person... maybe get out of that relationship.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

remember that Tyreek has zero knowledge that he was being recorded.

Pardon my ignorance - I haven't been following this case...
But I am curious : how do you know this for a fact ?

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Pardon my ignorance - I haven't been following this case...
But I am curious : how do you know this for a fact ?

It was stated in his four page letter to the NFL.

In the audio recording that Ms. Espinal secretly made in the airport in Dubai(and which the NFLPA has already produced for youat your request), Ms. Espinalasks Tyreek to explain how their son broke his arm. She insinuates that either Tyreek was playing too rough with him orhe must have somehow fell, and she insinuates that their son says, “daddy did it.Unfortunately, I cannot comment on other evidence at this time, except to say this incident has been investigated thoroughly.

I want the guy to be innocent because I'm a Chiefs fan. I'll say that up front. 

It does sound like she lied about the first allegation against him in 2014 and that she was trying to get him to admit on tape that he injured his son.  Just because he didn't incriminate himself in what he thought was a private conversation doesn't absolve him though. 

The way he talks and the language he uses is disturbing to me.  I wish there were more balance in the way that the media talks about certain issues.  I'll leave it at that.

wow, this is crazy. 

Between this, and the Ruben Foster case, I would hope that people would not jump to conclusions moving forward. Both guys were falsely accused. 

I hope that Hill gets full custody of the kid, so that this lying ***** doesn't get any child support. 

Another angle to think about, the chiefs traded Dee Ford because they thought they would have to give tyreek the biggest contract ever for a WR. Then Hill gets falsely accused. Then they trade for Frank Clark and give him more money than Dee Ford got... and now it looks like they will have to give the biggest contract in NFL history to a WR, then to a QB a few years later. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

wow, this is crazy. 

Between this, and the Ruben Foster case, I would hope that people would not jump to conclusions moving forward. Both guys were falsely accused. 

I hope that Hill gets full custody of the kid, so that this lying ***** doesn't get any child support. 

Another angle to think about, the chiefs traded Dee Ford because they thought they would have to give tyreek the biggest contract ever for a WR. Then Hill gets falsely accused. Then they trade for Frank Clark and give him more money than Dee Ford got... and now it looks like they will have to give the biggest contract in NFL history to a WR, then to a QB a few years later. 

Makes me nervous we won’t be able to re-sign Chris Jones

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Haven't seen/heard anything that makes me think that for Hill.

Him privately (and allegedly unknowing being recorded) denying/downplaying the incident years later isn't surprising. Really it doesn't even sound like he's denying he abused her in 2014 at all. He's more like trying to argue he didn't "hit" her in a technicality way or something. Pretty gross attitude and does in no way make him look innocent or sympathetic.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1