NFCN Rivals - Lions Thread

beardown3231

27 minutes ago, soulman said:

This thread needs a groaner.

Why does the wind always blow from the North in Windsor, Ontario?

Because Detroit sucks.  ;)

Real estate joke:

Right now you can buy a house in Detroit for just 50k, put 50k into it and sell it for 50k. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Real estate joke:

Right now you can buy a house in Detroit for just 50k, put 50k into it and sell it for 50k. 

Is that due to property values dropping so much or because the 50k additions end up inevitably being stolen? 

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Aw thread is not Detroit Sucks or whatever it was anymore.  Sad.  I liked our creative names.

Anyway, Daniels say he signed with Detroit because Patricia is a genius.  A genius.  When I think genius I think Newton, Einstein, Da Vinci ... and Patricia. 

https://www.detroitlions.com/news/why-mike-daniels-signed-with-lions

PC and snowflakes...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Aw thread is not Detroit Sucks or whatever it was anymore.  Sad.  I liked our creative names.

Anyway, Daniels say he signed with Detroit because Patricia is a genius.  A genius.  When I think genius I think Newton, Einstein, Da Vinci ... and Patricia. 

https://www.detroitlions.com/news/why-mike-daniels-signed-with-lions

I mean, he is a genious.  Hes a legit rocket scientist.  Football IQ idk, but dude is really, really smart.

So...let me get this straight.

Because a moderator on an NFC North rival forum insists on being abrasive, and violating forum rules, that means that all us here are somehow at fault, and we need to clean up our act? 

I'm not going to go overboard and get all twitchy about all of this--but it is ridiculous. This is clearly, and I mean CLEARLY not a case where there is "plenty of blame to go around". We converse civilly and pleasantly with members who are fans of the different NFC North teams all the time. All. The. Time. Any moderator who bothers to take even a quick look through things should be able to pick that up. At this time, I won't divert, or expound, from there. But this certainly seems to be what we're being confronted with. 

43 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

So...let me get this straight.

Because a moderator on an NFC North rival forum insists on being abrasive, and violating forum rules, that means that all us here are somehow at fault, and we need to clean up our act? 

I'm not going to go overboard and get all twitchy about all of this--but it is ridiculous. This is clearly, and I mean CLEARLY not a case where there is "plenty of blame to go around". We converse civilly and pleasantly with members who are fans of the different NFC North teams all the time. All. The. Time. Any moderator who bothers to take even a quick look through things should be able to pick that up. At this time, I won't divert, or expound, from there. But this certainly seems to be what we're being confronted with. 

I think you’re overthinking it.  I just believe that having a thread titled “Detroit sucks” is a bad look.  Having a thread titled “cheese” is well...strange.  And a casual visitor to this forum probably wouldn’t know there’s Packers discussion going on in there.  So i changes them to accurately reflect what the threads about.  Nothing more, nothing less.  If you still have an issue with thread titles being changed, feel free to pm me.

• Like 2