Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

NFCN Rivals - Lions Thread

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

... but Bears are having worst offseason.  

LOLOL

This thread needs a groaner.

Why does the wind always blow from the North in Windsor, Ontario?

Because Detroit sucks.  ;)

Snacks twitter is really good.  He's a funny and compassionate guy.  

27 minutes ago, soulman said:

This thread needs a groaner.

Why does the wind always blow from the North in Windsor, Ontario?

Because Detroit sucks.  ;)

Real estate joke:

Right now you can buy a house in Detroit for just 50k, put 50k into it and sell it for 50k. 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Real estate joke:

Right now you can buy a house in Detroit for just 50k, put 50k into it and sell it for 50k. 

Is that due to property values dropping so much or because the 50k additions end up inevitably being stolen? 

Edited by Sugashane

On 7/12/2019 at 8:11 AM, dll2000 said:

... but Bears are having worst offseason.  

...and don't you forget it!   ;)

Well Detroit is building their D line for sure.  Going to be the most physical division in league no doubt.  

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Aw thread is not Detroit Sucks or whatever it was anymore.  Sad.  I liked our creative names.

Anyway, Daniels say he signed with Detroit because Patricia is a genius.  A genius.  When I think genius I think Newton, Einstein, Da Vinci ... and Patricia. 

https://www.detroitlions.com/news/why-mike-daniels-signed-with-lions

PC and snowflakes...

18 minutes ago, dafreak said:

PC and snowflakes...

I know right?  I named Packers thread Cheese.  Harmless.  I could have gone with Fudge.

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Aw thread is not Detroit Sucks or whatever it was anymore.  Sad.  I liked our creative names.

Anyway, Daniels say he signed with Detroit because Patricia is a genius.  A genius.  When I think genius I think Newton, Einstein, Da Vinci ... and Patricia. 

https://www.detroitlions.com/news/why-mike-daniels-signed-with-lions

I mean, he is a genious.  Hes a legit rocket scientist.  Football IQ idk, but dude is really, really smart.

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I know right?  I named Packers thread Cheese.  Harmless.  I could have gone with Fudge.

Just classing it up a bit.

So...let me get this straight.

Because a moderator on an NFC North rival forum insists on being abrasive, and violating forum rules, that means that all us here are somehow at fault, and we need to clean up our act? 

I'm not going to go overboard and get all twitchy about all of this--but it is ridiculous. This is clearly, and I mean CLEARLY not a case where there is "plenty of blame to go around". We converse civilly and pleasantly with members who are fans of the different NFC North teams all the time. All. The. Time. Any moderator who bothers to take even a quick look through things should be able to pick that up. At this time, I won't divert, or expound, from there. But this certainly seems to be what we're being confronted with. 

43 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

So...let me get this straight.

Because a moderator on an NFC North rival forum insists on being abrasive, and violating forum rules, that means that all us here are somehow at fault, and we need to clean up our act? 

I'm not going to go overboard and get all twitchy about all of this--but it is ridiculous. This is clearly, and I mean CLEARLY not a case where there is "plenty of blame to go around". We converse civilly and pleasantly with members who are fans of the different NFC North teams all the time. All. The. Time. Any moderator who bothers to take even a quick look through things should be able to pick that up. At this time, I won't divert, or expound, from there. But this certainly seems to be what we're being confronted with. 

I think you’re overthinking it.  I just believe that having a thread titled “Detroit sucks” is a bad look.  Having a thread titled “cheese” is well...strange.  And a casual visitor to this forum probably wouldn’t know there’s Packers discussion going on in there.  So i changes them to accurately reflect what the threads about.  Nothing more, nothing less.  If you still have an issue with thread titles being changed, feel free to pm me.

4 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Just classing it up a bit.

LOL. Im easy going. Cheese is not derogatory.  Detroit sucks may have been a bit over top.  I didnt do that one.