Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

NFCN Rivals - Vikings thread

On 9/8/2019 at 9:43 PM, Sugashane said:

We are generally pretty rational... besides gameday of course. 

6 out if 7 days is pretty good, right? Lol. 

On day 7 I'm going to start a thread on "Mitch Trubisky reading the field assessment: Should we choose to be alive"

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Stashing him for later 🤔 lol that aged well

I can't lie that I didn't like that dude coming out of college.  I think I had him as solid second rounder.  WRs are as much of a crap shoot as any position.  

6 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

On day 7 I'm going to start a thread on "Mitch Trubisky reading the field assessment: Should we choose to be alive"

It'll be interesting to see the term "in-seasonal existential depression" being proven to be real for our fanbase. 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sugashane said:

It'll be interesting to see the term "in-seasonal existential depression" being proven to be real for our fanbase. 

Or copyrighted. 

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Whoever said sign Trae Waynes this offseason: I hope not because my god he stinks

Crazy how bad he's been, he has played pretty well before this week. Giving that Cutler consistency apparently. 

15 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

The Eagles don't look like a good football team right now. Their secondary is awful.

Their remedy is coming to town in 3 weeks, don't you worry

That would've been a horrible loss for MIN today. After a miserable first 30 minutes they ran through Denver

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

That would've been a horrible loss for MIN today. After a miserable first 30 minutes they ran through Denver

There a lot reports of unrest in Denver, before this game too. All of them say Fangio is the issue.

22 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

There a lot reports of unrest in Denver, before this game too. All of them say Fangio is the issue.

The big time reporters + the players all shot that down before, during and after.

And if there is an issue, it's their dumbass GM.

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

The big time reporters + the players all shot that down before, during and after.

And if there is an issue, it's their dumbass GM.

I agree that some falls on Elway and as a GM he can mostly hang his hat on building good defenses and convincing Peyton to come play there.

Maybe they would be interested in acquiring a young up and comer by the name of Ryan Pace.

2 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I agree that some falls on Elway and as a GM he can mostly hang his hat on building good defenses and convincing Peyton to come play there.

Maybe they would be interested in acquiring a young up and comer by the name of Ryan Pace.

I'm down for a trade for a 6th. Nagy and Fangio had a history together, and Tru. Take all three and they can keep their pick. 

On 11/17/2019 at 10:19 PM, Sugashane said:

I'm down for a trade for a 6th. Nagy and Fangio had a history together, and Tru. Take all three and they can keep their pick. 

bd4c06f6dc4bda4064da896ab008f9d4.gif