NFCN Rivals - Vikings thread

beardown3231

20 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That quote sounds more like Frank Caliendo as John Madden

Of course it isn't a real Madden quote. IDK who made it, I just got a kick out it.  lol

27 minutes ago, soulman said:

LMAO......so true, so very, very true.

Caliendo has him down so well and he does a great Gruden too.  Love the guy.

Has Harbaugh's temper tantrum down as well. Got a number of great voices he does.

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, beardown3231 said:

He missed from 43 and 54 in the game today but he's supposedly been atrocious in practice too

er... no, not at all.

here's his stats from just one day last week:

Kaare Vedvik handled field goal duties in team drills, with the newcomer making five of seven kicks on the day. He was good from 33, 37 and 41 yards in the first team session, with punter Matt Wile doing the holding. Vedvik then made kicks from 42 and 46 yards before his 50-yard try was no good.

Vedvik got a chance for a seventh kick in a situational drill after the Vikings offense had moved the ball to the opposing 41-yard line with four seconds left in the fourth quarter of a 10-10 tie. But Vedvik’s 59-yard try was short of the uprights.

https://www.vikings.com/news/3-observations-vedvik-wile-get-plenty-of-special-teams-work

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

er... no, not at all.

here's his stats from just one day last week:

Kaare Vedvik handled field goal duties in team drills, with the newcomer making five of seven kicks on the day. He was good from 33, 37 and 41 yards in the first team session, with punter Matt Wile doing the holding. Vedvik then made kicks from 42 and 46 yards before his 50-yard try was no good.

Vedvik got a chance for a seventh kick in a situational drill after the Vikings offense had moved the ball to the opposing 41-yard line with four seconds left in the fourth quarter of a 10-10 tie. But Vedvik’s 59-yard try was short of the uprights.

https://www.vikings.com/news/3-observations-vedvik-wile-get-plenty-of-special-teams-work

er... yes

You just sent me a post trying to get me to believe Vedvik's been good in practice but the stats you sent say he's 71.4% in practice.

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

er... yes

You just sent me a post trying to get me to believe Vedvik's been good in practice but the stats you sent say he's 71.4% in practice.

I think his point is he was 5-6 (pretty solid) plus missing a 59 yard FG (at best a crap shoot for even the best kickers). 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I think his point is he was 5-6 (pretty solid) plus missing a 59 yard FG (at best a crap shoot for even the best kickers). 

I got his point, but missing two from 50 and making the ones from inside 50 is pretty par the course and NOT why they dealt a 5 for him.