NFCN Rivals - Vikings thread

beardown3231

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

jeez, i don't what your point is here, really. you take the fg percentage of a guy from one day of practice and extrapolate it to an entire year.

champ.

Dude.. have you talked to a Bears fan lately? That's more or less what we've been up to.

In all seriousness, I find the Vikings kicking reports as enjoyable as you likely find a tweet about Mitch airmailing a pass into Kankakee

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

it's not the definition of atrocious though. your word, not mine.

https://twitter.com/ChadGraff/status/1166374285440499712?s=20

I wasn't one who said atrocious.   But there has been a lot of concern from Minnesota not me.  If you have a problem with that take it up with your coaches my man.

I am just the messenger on that.  My point was that if Chicago made that trade and this exact thing happened city would be blowing up with indignation and told you so's right now.

They would be saying Pace this and Pace that.  All bad. 

Edited by dll2000

52 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

jeez, i don't what your point is here, really. you take the fg percentage of a guy from one day of practice and extrapolate it to an entire year.

champ.

What the hell are you talking about? I said that he's been bad in practice. I didn't say you can extrapolate that over a year. I didn't say he'll continue to suck. You're the one who cited an article trying to say he hasn't been bad, yet the article said he's 5-7. 5-7 is bad. Simple: he's been bad in practice and bad in games for now.

3 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Dude.. have you talked to a Bears fan lately? That's more or less what we've been up to.

In all seriousness, I find the Vikings kicking reports as enjoyable as you likely find a tweet about Mitch airmailing a pass into Kankakee

icon_rofl.gificon_rofl.gif.......sign0190.gif

Of course the good news about Mitch and Kankakee is it proves he's got one hell of an arm. :D

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Officially a disaster 

All the more reason for PATIENCE with Pineiro. People were pissed we didn’t land Vedvik and since that point he’s really struggled where Pineiro has now made 8 FG in a row. That’s not to say Vedvik doesn’t break out of this funk just like Carlson did once he got to Oakland last year - he was really on a roll leading up to the trade - but examining any of these kicking situations in a vacuum is really a flawed way to do it. 

• Like 3