Your team’s all-time roster?

Duluther

I’d like to know your team’s all-time roster. Such rosters are available for some teams with a quick Google search, but not all teams, and the make-up of one team can vary a lot from one person to the next. I believe posters here are really tuned in to the sport and as such I’d value rosters posted here. Hopefully we can get all 32 rosters posted at least once each.

Just one guideline I’d like to be followed (though not required): this isn’t meant to be “Who would be the best players today?” but rather who were the best players at the times they played. For example, I’d list Don Hutson over Devante Adams for the Packers.

So here’s a template if you want to use it and change it to your liking.

QB1: Name holder - blurb about player

QB2:

QB3:

HB1:

HB2:

HB3:

-

FB:

WR1:

WR2:

WR3:

WR4:

WR5:

WR6:

-

TE1:

TE2:

TE3:

LT1:

LT2:

-

LG1:

LG2:

-

C1:

C2:

-

RG1:

RG2:

-

RT1:

RT2:

LE1:

LE2:

-

UT1:

UT2:

-

NT1:

NT2:

-

RE1:

RE2:

LOLB1:

LOLB2:

-

MLB1:

MLB2:

-

ROLB1:

ROLB2:

CB1:

CB2:

CB3:

CB4:

CB5:

-

FS1:

FS2:

-

SS1:

SS2:

K:

P:

I'll gradually fill this out, but here's a starter:

QB1: Tom Brady

QB2: Drew Bledsoe

QB3: Steve Grogan

HB1: Curtis Martin

HB2: Kevin Faulk

HB3:

-

FB: Jim Nance

WR1: Randy Moss

WR2: Wes Welker

WR3: Julian Edelman

WR4: Stanley Morgan

WR5: Troy Brown

WR6: Terry Glenn

-

TE1: Rob Gronkowski

TE2: Ben Coates

TE3: Ben Watson

LT1: Matt Light

LT2: Sebastian Vollmer

-

LG1: John Hannah

LG2:

-

C1:

C2:

-

RG1: Logan Mankins

RG2: Stephen Neal

-

RT1: Bruce Armstrong

RT2:

LE1: Richard Seymour

LE2: Ty Warren

-

UT1: Ray Hamilton

UT2:

-

NT1: Vince Wilfork

NT2:

-

RE1:

RE2:

LOLB1: Andre Tippett

LOLB2: Rob Ninkovich

-

MLB1: Tedy Bruschi

MLB2: Jerod Mayo

-

ROLB1: Willie McGinest

ROLB2: Mike Vrabel

CB1: Mike Haynes

CB2: Ty Law

CB3: Asante Samuel

CB4: Raymond Clayborn

CB5: Stephon Gilmore

-

FS1: Devin McCourty

FS2:

-

SS1: Rodney Harrison

SS2: Lawyer Milloy

K: Adam Vinatieri

P: Ryan Allen

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

Only counting players that played at least 4 seasons with the Titans/not Oiler only players.

QB1: Steve McNair

QB2: Marcus Mariota

QB3: Billy Volek

The first two picks are kinda obvious. Volek might be a surprise to some, but if he played in today's era and put up the performances he did as a backup then in today's era, he'd have been snatched up for a starting job quickly. I'm also not putting Vince Young or Jake Locker on this team..so..

Neil O'Donnell is worth noting for how well he came in and played when McNair got hurt as well, particularly in 99 where he went 4-1 as a starter for the injured McNair and if we're being brutally honest here was probably a better QB than McNair at the time.

HB1: Eddie George

HB2: Chris Johnson

HB3: Derrick Henry

Eddie and CJ2k are obvious, but HB3 might not be. I'm going with Henry here from a pure talent standpoint and the hope that his dominant stretch to end last season is a sign of things to come. Otherwise players like LenDale White, Chris Brown and Travis Henry have arguments for that 3rd spot.

-

FB: Ahmard Hall

Sadly Lorenzo Neal was only here for one season, so Hall takes this spot kinda by default. A solid lead blocker in his time here.

WR1: Derrick Mason

WR2: Nate Washington

WR3: Drew Bennett

WR4: Corey Davis

WR5: Kendall Wright

Easily the saddest position group for the franchise. Derrick Mason was a really good player, Nate Washington was solid, and Drew Bennett is fine as a #3 guy, but the fact that we haven't produced more than a single #1 caliber receiver(Mason) over 20 years is pathetic. Corey Davis might be developing in to that, but it's too early to tell yet. Kendall Wright had a single decent season here but I'm really only putting him here just to have 5 WRs on the depth chart, and Kenny Britt isn't making my team. Shoutout to Kevin Dyson for the music city miracle but he was not a good receiver.

-

TE1: Delanie Walker

TE2: Frank Wycheck

TE3: Craig Stevens

Anyone who has paid any attention to the Titans over their history knows that Walker and Wycheck are/were top flight TEs in the league and understand them being here. Craig Stevens would probably confuse some, though, but the reason he's here is there may not have been a better blocking TE in football than Stevens during his career, and while not throw to often, if you threw it to him, his hands were solid and he was generally gonna catch it. I'm not sure how many blocking TEs in NFL history have saddened a fan base when announcing they were retiring, or how many have gotten a fan base super excited when rumors that he was coming back(rumors ended up being wrong obviously) surfaced, but Craig Stevens has that to hang his hat on.

LT1: Taylor Lewan

LT2: Michael Roos

There may not be a franchise in the NFL that has produced better left tackle play over the past 20 years than the Titans. Going from Brad Hopkins to Michael Roos to Taylor Lewan is a luxury that no Titans fan takes for granted. Hopkins could just as easily be placed on here without me arguing much. I have Lewan placed first though because of his balance of superb play in both the pass and run game, where as Roos lacked some(in comparison to Lewan, not that he was bad at it) in run blocking.

-

LG1: Bruce Matthews

LG2: Zach Piller

Bruce Matthews could be placed pretty much anywhere on the o-line, but I'm picking left guard for the sole fact that it's the weakest area for the Titans franchise over the years. Zach Piller was a solid player for about a decade, with his only real competition for the spot being Quinton Spain, who gave 4 years of decent play, but just not enough to overtake Piller.

-

C1: Kevin Mawae

C2: Justin Hartwig

While Mawae came to us for his final 4 years, his level of play was still among the tops in the league at center, still capable of showing why he's now a hall of famer. Justin Hartwig was a solid if unspectacular centerpiece to the line for a few seasons.

-

RG1: Benji Olson

RG2: Jake Scott

Two very similar players, actually. Both really good right guards, but Olson gets the edge for simply being a Titan for 10 years compared to Scott's 4.

-

RT1: David Stewart

RT2: Fred Miller

During Stewart's prime, there might not have been a better right tackle in all of football. Equally dominant in both run blocking and pass blocking, the duo he formed with Michael Roos was considered one of if not the best tackle duo in football for a good 5-6 years.

Fred Miller was a decent player for a few years for us, however Jack Conklin will be taking that spot from him after this season assuming Conklin returns to 2016 and 2017 form, after a 2018 year riddled with injuries.

Will do defense later.

• Like 1

QB1: John Elway

QB2:  Peyton Manning

QB3: Charley Johnson

HB1: Terrell Davis

HB2: Floyd Little

HB3: Otis Armstrong

-

FB:  Gerald Wilhite

WR1: Rod Smith

WR2: Lionel Taylor

WR3: Ed Mccaffrey

WR4: Haven Moses

WR5: Vance Johnson

WR6: Demaryius Thomas

-

TE1: Shannon Sharpe

TE2: Riley Odoms

LT1: Gary Zimmerman

LT2:  Matt Lepsis

-

LG1: Mark Schlereth

C1: Tom Nalen

-

RG1: Ben Hamilton

-

RT1: Tony Jones

LE1: Rich Jackson

LE2: Simon Fletcher

-

UT1: Paul Smith

UT2

-

NT1: Keith Traylor

NT2: Greg Kragen

-

RE1: Karl Mecklenburg

RE2: Rulon Jones

LOLB1: Elvis Dumervil

LOLB2:  Bill Romanowski

-

MLB1: Randy Gradishar

MLB2: Al Wilson

-

ROLB1:  Von Miller

ROLB2: Tom Jackson

CB1: Louis Wright

CB2: Champ Bailey

CB3: Ray Crockett

CB4: Chris Harris

CB5: Darrien Gordon

-

FS1: Steve Atwater

FS2: Goose Gonsoulin

-

SS1: Billy Thompson

SS2: Dennis Smith

K: Jason Elam

P: Tom Rouen 

Edited by BullsandBroncos

7 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

QB1: John Elway

QB2:  Craig Morton

QB3: Charley Johnson

HB1: Terrell Davis

HB2: Floyd Little

HB3: Otis Armstrong

-

FB:  Gerald Wilhite

WR1: Rod Smith

WR2: Lionel Taylor

WR3: Ed Mccaffrey

WR4: Haven Moses

WR5: Vance Johnson

WR6: Demaryius Thomas

-

TE1: Shannon Sharpe

TE2: Riley Odoms

LT2:  Matt Lepsis

-

LG1: Mark Schlereth

C1: Tom Nalen

-

RG1: Ben Hamilton

-

RT1: Tony Jones

LE1: Rich Jackson

LE2: Simon Fletcher

-

UT1: Paul Smith

UT2

-

NT1: Keith Traylor

NT2: Greg Kragen

-

RE1: Karl Mecklenburg

RE2: Rulon Jones

LOLB1: Elvis Dumervil

LOLB2:  Bill Romanowski

-

MLB1: Randy Gradishar

MLB2: Al Wilson

-

ROLB1:  Von Miller

ROLB2: Tom Jackson

CB1: Louis Wright

CB2: Champ Bailey

CB3: Ray Crockett

CB4: Chris Harris

CB5: Darrien Gordon

-

FS1: Steve Atwater

FS2: Goose Gonsoulin

-

SS1: Billy Thompson

SS2: Dennis Smith

K: Jason Elam

P: Tom Rouen 

Surprised you don't have Manning somewhere on this list. His four years were pretty good.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 3:35 PM, Duluther said:

I’d like to know your team’s all-time roster

This'll be easy enough...

QB1: Deshaun Watson

QB2: Matt Schaub

QB3: Ryan Fitzpatrick

Watson is the first true franchise QB in team history, so it's a no brainer even with the limited views. Schaub had a fine run here, Fitzpatrick is wrongly hated in these parts. It's not a pretty list, but Watson can really improve the room in general.

HB1: Arian Foster

HB2: Lamar Miller

HB3: Steve Slaton

Group starts with Foster, the UDFA turned franchise back; He was a perfect one cut guy, and was a real weapon out of the backfield. Miller hasn't been special as a player, but he's dependable. Slaton was poised for a nice career until a neck injury never healed up correctly and impacted his ability to grip the ball.

FB: Vonta Leach

He paved the way for Foster and Ben Tate; The former LB hit the hole as a lead blocker as subtle as a log slamming through a windshield.

WR1: DeAndre Hopkins

WR2: Andre Johnson

WR3: Kevin Walter

WR4: Will Fuller

WR5: Jacoby Jones

WR6: David Anderson

This is tough, but I'm going with the TDs - DeAndre Hopkins is actually scoring them. You really can't go wrong with either, as Dre was an elite WR who was a YAC beast. After the first two, it's a really toss up; Walter was dependable at best, Fuller has elite speed but can't stay healthy, Jacoby was a big return guy and DA was...funny? I really can't think of a six to put in that spot.

TE1: Owen Daniels

TE2: Billy Miller

TE3: Mark Bruener

It starts and ends with Daniels. Billy Miller scored the first TD in Texans history, and Bruener was a team leader early on. Jordan Thomas and Kahale Warring might shake up this lineup this season, but it's a thin group.

LT1: Duane Brown

LT2: N/A

It's like that, seriously. You have the LT blocking when David Carr was sacked 72 times, the Duane Brown era, then the LT blocking when Deshaun Watson was sacked 62 times. I hope Scharping or Howard fill in this spot, but... yeah, it ain't pretty.

LG1: Chester Pitts

LG2: Brandon Brooks

Pitts was one of the only holdovers from the Capers to Kubiak regime change, but he excelled in the Kubiak ZBS and helped solidify that OL. Brooks was coming along as a project, but then walked to Philly and turned into a very special player there.

C1: Chris Myers

C2: Steve McKinney

Myers was an elite C, the guy who made the Kubiak ZBS work. McKinney was the first locker room leader of the 2002 team, so he earns a spot on merit.

RG1: Mike Breisel

RG2: Zach Fulton

Another guy from that ZBS, Breisel was a penalty prone guy, but he's the best we got here. Fulton was/is a part of the current line, but is actually a very good run blocking OL.

RT1: Eric Winston

RT2: Derek Newton

Winston actually landed in a few Pro Bowls, if I recall. Newton was starting to come into his own as a RT, then Von Miller bull rushed him so hard he blew out both patella tendons in his knees. Just a brutal injury.

LE1: JJ Watt

LE2: Mario Williams

Watt is a no brainer, and Williams had a solid career as a very polarizing #1 pick.

NT1: Seth Payne

NT2: DJ Reader

Payne was a solid starter in the early years, and has turned into one of the more loved/respected voices of Sports Talk radio in Houston. Reader plays more DE than NT out of necessity, but hopefully that changes this season.

RE1: Antonio Smith

RE2: Anthony Weaver

Smith was a colorful personality, and could rush the passer opposite Watt. Weaver was a good mentor for Mario early on.

LOLB1: Whitney Mercilius

LOLB2: Connor Barwin

Mercilius is still a dependable presence at OLB, and should be a contributor this season. Barwin had a monster year in 2012, then fell off before leaving for a solid career in Philly.

MLB1: Berdnardrick McKinney

MLB2: Demeco Ryans

The Texans ran a 4-3 during the dark ages of Richard Smith and Frank Bush as DC. The only thing worth noting was Ryans, who was an Energizer Bunny out there at the Mike. McKinney is one of the elite ILBs in the game right now, so he gets the nod.

ROLB1: Jadevion Clowney

ROLB2: Brian Cushing

Clowney isn't the pass rusher everyone was expecting with the #1 pick, but he's arguably the best run defender in the league, leading everyone in TFLs over the last two seasons. Cushing was an ILB, but played his rookie season as an SLB, so that gets him in here. 

CB1: Jonathan Joseph

CB2: Aaron Glenn

CB3: AJ Bouye

CB4: Kareem Jackson

CB5: Dunta Robinson

Since his arrival as a FA in 2011, Joseph has been a team leader on and off the field. Glenn was part of the expansion team and the 2nd player in team history to make the Pro Bowl. Bouye will probably go down as the worst FA decision in team history, letting him walk was the decision that got Rick Smith's seat the hottest it's ever got.

FS1: Glover Quin

FS2: Andre Hal

Glover Quin is right up there with AJ Bouye and Brandon Brooks as gaffes of the Rick Smith era. Hal was inconsistent, but made some flash plays playing deep. Justin Reid probably leapfrogs both this time next year.

SS1: Danieal Manning

SS2: Bernard Pollard

Manning was another big piece of that Texans "32nd ranked to 3rd ranked" defensive turnaround in 2011, along with Wade Phillips, Jonathan Joseph and Watt. Pollard was pretty impactful in a few games here, bringing in a physical presence to a defense needing it.

K: Ka'imi Fairbun

P: Shane Lechler

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

This'll be easy enough...

QB1: Deshaun Watson

QB2: Matt Schaub

QB3: Ryan Fitzpatrick

Watson is the first true franchise QB in team history, so it's a no brainier even with the limited views. Schaub had a fine run here, Fitzpatrick is wrongly hated in these parts. It's not a pretty list, but Watson can really improve the room in general.

I dunno how anyone could hate Fitzpatrick tbh. When he played for the Titans in 2013 he gave 110% all the time. Dude would take off and take big hits to try and get first downs/scores, step in to throws even with defenders barreling down on him, etc.

He makes stupid mistakes and obviously is not a very good QB, but with the effort he gives I dunno how anyone could hate the guy. He made the 2nd half of 2013, as mediocre as it was for the Titans, enjoyable for that reason.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

QB1: Steve McNair

QB2: Marcus Mariota

QB3: Matt Hasselbeck

Can't argue with the first two.  Even if Mariota flops, it's more the market making him a bust than him.  If he took journeyman money, even high end journeyman money, he'd be a QB you can win with.  Hasselbeck was a good QB for several years, and led some really good teams.

HB1: Chris Johnson

HB2: Eddie George

HB3: Derick Henry

I swapped one and two.  George was great for a long time, but CJ2K was dominant for a period and was the face of the franchise while we struggled at QB.  I was gonna change Derrick Henry, but the more I looked, the more I figured just projecting him this season probably puts him at number 3.  Only two other backs ever had 1000 yard seasons.

FB: Ahmard Hall

No change here.  Ahmard Hall was a baller.

WR1: Derrick Mason

WR2: Drew Bennett

WR3: Nate Washington

WR4: Corey Davis

WR5: Kevin Dyson

Minor differences here.  Mason is an easy number one, but I remember Bennett being better than Washington, who was kinda the number one receiver by default.  Bennett had to split time with Mason.  Davis looks like he can be great, which puts him ahead of all the other receivers.  Kendall Wright was good for a couple of years, but I'd go with Dyson, who was a better contributor for longer.

TE1: Delanie Walker

TE2: Frank Wycheck

TE3: Craig Stevens

Picking between Walker and Wycheck is tough.  Wycheck has fewer yards, but he played long enough ago that receiving TEs just weren't as much of a thing.  And he was a great blocker too.  I almost swapped them, but Walker still has some career left in him, and has carried the receiving corps for years.  Craig Stevens was a good blocking tight end for a lot of years.

LT1: Michael Roos

LT2: Taylor Lewan

Roos was a criminally underrated LT that anchored the top ranked OL a couple of times in his decade long career.  He was a stud from day 1, and though Lewan is a better player in all likelihood, I give the nod to Roos for now.  If Lewan plays like he has for a few more years, then he's in Roos territory.

LG1: Bruce Matthews

LG2: Zach Piller

Hard to fault this one.  It's Mattews and then who cares.

C1: Kevin Mawae

C2: Justin Hartwig

Another one I can't fault.  Mawae was a great center, and Hartwig is about the only other choice right now.

RG1: Benji Olson

RG2: Jake Scott

Right guard has had a lot more turnover than left guard, and doesn't have a Hall of Famer to put there.  Hard to argue with the longest tenured starter.

RT1: David Stewart

RT2: Fred Miller

Agreed on Stewart, as you say he was the top RT in football for a few years, and it was reflected in his pay.  Conklin might have threatened for No. 2 if he'd been healthy, but as it is, Miller is the only other one that makes sense.

DE1: Jevon Kearse

DE2: Kyle Vanden Bosch

DE3: Derrick Morgan

DE4: Brian Orakpo

The Freak is an easy number 1, and Vanden Bosch is an easy second.  Morgan and Orakpo are the best of the bunch after, as Morgan was the picture of consistency for almost all of his career.  Orakpo had the better overall career, but only a small part of it was with Tennessee.

DT1: Jurrell Casey

DT2: Albert Haynesworth

DT3: Tony Brown

DT4: Jason Jones

Casey has been a top 5 DT for every year of his career but for his rookie season, and maybe the sophomore year too.  Statistically, he's been top 5 against the run and as a pass rusher for years (even Donald can't boast that).  Haynesworth was the best DT in football for a couple of years, and the best defensive player for one before he fell hard in Washington.  Brown and Jones are next.  Jones had a better career, but like Orakpo, only part of it was with the Titans.

OLB1: Keith Bulluck

OLB2: David Thornton

OLB2: Akeem Ayers

It's hard to do OLB vs. MLB with the change from 4-3 to 3-4, so I'm just doing three each.  Keith Bulluck was the face of the defense for nearly a decade, and a great player.  After him, there's a huuuge dropoff, and a lot of rotational guys.  Thornton stuck around the longest, and Ayers had a few really great seasons before a knee injury killed his career.

MLB1: Stephen Tulloch

MLB2: Wesley Woodyard

MLB3: Avery Williamson

Here, we see better, since some of the guys playing ILB the last few years would be OLBs in a 4-3.  Tulloch was a rock solid thumper for years, Wesley Woodyard has had a great career in Tennessee, and Avery Williamson blossomed into a great player before the Jets got him.  I imagine that Jayon Brown and maybe even Harold Landry will be on this list soon.

SS1: Chris Hope

SS2: Bernard Pollard

Strong safety hasn't been a great position for the Titans.  Hope was here for longer, and Pollard came with anti-Brady memes.

FS1: Michael Griffin

FS2: Kevin Byard

If we're doing this in a year, Byard will likely have a very strong case for the top spot here.  For now, it's still Griffin, who was a two time pro bowler, a starter for eight years, and had 25 career INTs.

CB1: Jason McCourty

CB2: Courtland Finnegan

CB3: Samari Rolle

Here, the Titans have an embarrassment of riches for a team with a 20 year history.  1 and 2 were hard to sort out, but I gave it to McCourty, who's still playing and doing well.  Finnegan was an aggressive corner who had to play against Reggie Wayne and Andre Johnson twice a year for a long time, but still killed it.  Rolle was a beast in his day as well, and his 31 INTs show it.

P: Brett Kern

Kern's a great punter, and has been one of the NFL's best for years.  If only we had that at a more important position.

K: Rob Bironas

The Titans have had some good kickers over the years, but Bironas was probably the best as a Titan.  Succop is doing well right now though, and could overtake him in a few years.

I edited your list for my own picks and added a defense.  Not that much difference between mine and yours overall though.

QB1: Fran Tarkenton

QB2: Dante Culpepper 

QB3: Tommy Kramer

A couple guys had a good season or two (Farve, Cunningham, Keenum), but I chose based on careers as Vikings.

HB1: Adrian Peterson

HB2: Chuck Foreman 

HB3: Robert Smith

-

FB: Bill Boom Boom Brown

WR1: Randy Moss

WR2: Cris Carter

WR3: Ahmad Rashad

WR4: Sammy White

WR5: Anthony Carter

WR6: Gene Washington

I could list more, been blessed at WR and Theilen and Diggs are approaching this status.

TE1: Steve Jordan

TE2: Kyle Rudolph 

TE3: Beasley

LT2: Korey Stringer 

-

LG1: Randal McDaniel 

LG2: Steve Hutchinson 

-

C1: Mick Tinglehoff

C2: Matt Birk

-

RG1: Milt Sundae

RG2: Joe Berger

-

RT1: Ron Yary

RT2: Phil Loadholt

LE1: Carl Eller

LE2: Danielle Hunter

-

UT1: Alan Page

UT2: John Randle 

-

NT1: Pat Williams 

NT2: Keith Millard

-

RE1: Jim Marshall 

RE2: Jared Allen

The Vikings have had an embarrassment of riches on the defensive line for years. I could have gone 4 or 5 players deep easily without much drop off.

LOLB1: Anthony Barr

LOLB2: Matt Blair

Mirror image players in size and style.

MLB1: Scott Studwell

MLB2: Jeff Semein, with Kendricks nipping at his heels.

-

ROLB1: Roy Winston 

ROLB2: Ed McDaniel 

CB1: Xavier Rhodes

CB2: Carl Lee

CB3: Bobby Bryant 

CB4: Nate Wright (Drew Pearson pushed off!!!)

CB5: Trae Waynes (hopefully)

-

FS1: Joey Browner

FS2: Paul Krause

-

SS1: Harrison Smith

SS2: Karl Kassulke

K: Fred Cox

P: Greg Coleman 

19 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

excuse me? Antoine Winfield doesn't make our Top 5?

I’d also nitpick and say EJ Henderson > Eric Kendricks for the honorable mention. (Perhaps there’s even better at the position, but not in my lifetime.)

On 6/30/2019 at 4:35 PM, Duluther said:

*I'm cheating and only listing players I've seen play for us. Of course Jim Brown is an all-time Brown, but I can't personally vouch for it so here's my own eyes list: (STARTS IN 2002)

QB1: Baker Mayfield

QB2: Derek Anderson

QB3: Jason Campbell

HB1: Nick Chubb

HB2: Jamal Lewis

HB3: Peyton Hillis

FB: Lawrence Vickers

WR1: Odell Beckham

WR2: Josh Gordon

WR3: Jarvis Landry

WR4: Braylon Edwards

WR5: Josh Cribbs

WR6: Kevin Johnson

TE1: Kellen Winslow

TE2: David Njoku

TE3: Gary Barnidge

LT1: Joe Thomas

LT2: Greg Robinson

LG1: Eric Steinbach

LG2: Joel Bitonio

C1: Alex Mack

C2: Jeff Faine

RG1: Kevin Zeitler 

RG2: John Greco

RT1: Ryan Tucker

RT2: Mitchell Schwartz

LE1: Jabaal Sheard

LE2: Paul Kruger

UT1: Gerard Warren

UT2: Larry Ogunjobi

NT1: Shaun Rogers

NT2: Danny Shelton

RE1: Myles Garrett

RE2: Kennard Lang

LOLB1: Jamir Miller

LOLB2: Jamie Collins

MLB1: D'Qwell Jackson

MLB2: Andra Davis

ROLB1: Christian Kirksey

ROLB2: Chaun Thompson

CB1: Joe Haden

CB2: Denzel Ward

CB3: Leigh Bodden

CB4: Anthony Henry

CB5: Sheldon Brown

FS1: Damarious Randall

FS2: Tashaun Gipson

SS1: TJ Ward

SS2: Donte Whitner

K: Phil Dawson

P: Chris Gardocki

55 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

excuse me? Antoine Winfield doesn't make our Top 5?

I am a Buckeye fan and he is one of my favorite players ever, he just was...football but isn't Chris Doleman (5th in sacks all time since it became a stat) a bigger oversight?